Gilbert Arenas' NBA tales Part II - The Hardest Player he ever had to guard + Kobe/MJ

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

gilbertarenasrealrealitytvTHE HARDEST PLAYER ive ever had to guard #Flash... My defense couldnt cash what my mouth decided to write....I was asked a question before A game.."how will you stop#Flash??"(dont know why they call him flash!! Im the fastest player in this league BUT imma just back up becuz he cant shoot) im pretty sure he took that personal..I wasnt to worried about my out burst,do to the fact I was the #pg so I guarded #keyondooling5 and#damonjones.. #LHughes guarded#Dwade..dont know why coach #Jordansubbed hughes and left me to guard#FlashDwade but it wasnt a pretty site...#wade score 8 str8 buckets with#3and1's in 4 mins...to be honest I wasnt disappointed in my #defense.. I was really more disappointed #DWade didnt want to use his words....(I was taught when ur angry USE ur words,guess he was taught little diff...hahaha...the only thing more embarrassing then being scored on EVERY time a player touched the ball is being #MonkeyDunked on and your coach calls a time out while ur still laying on floor #NoDontDoThistoME#NoGetBack? All I was thinking (why he call a #fulltimeOut and not a 30sec they about to show that dunk atleast 6times and 2in slowmo....what made the play worst is after the time out I was#SUBBED#awwdontDoMeLikeThisEddie just when I was about to say(the fck u taking me out for) they replayed the dunk in the arena and I had a #flashback of that 20 points in 4 mins...all I could say next was (anybody got any water or Gatorade ??) That was the LAST time I said anything about a player lmaoooo I learned my lesson the hard way..30 games against

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

gilbertarenasrealrealitytvThis convo is AMAZING to me...#mj thought process..#MJ if u knew where im going why did u go for the fake? #kobe after u faked the ball where else u gonna go..#MJ u left ur feet...if this was a game I would go for ur ribs #lessonlearnt the fact that kobe knew where #mj was going meant nothing once kobe left his feet..He no longer had the edge...since it's an allstar game jordan took the shot and got blocked,if this was a regular game#jordan is telling kobe I would go for ur rib cage....the reason u go for a players rib cage,once he or she leaves theyre feet they no longer have control of theyre body..a players weak point is from the bottom of the chests and above the belly ....so if a player who jumped str8 up is hit in his or her weak spot..that player would fold forward,arms coming down across ur body #foul2shots to be the best #learn every aspect of ur craft#ballislife#lifeIsLife#updateUrBasketballmind#LearnFromEVERYONE becuz everyone has something that makes them unique#GoatVSGoat#steelSharpensSteel

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Gilbert Arenas on Inside the NBA :ohhh:

abr.gif

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang