Gilbert Arenas shows off his 1-of-1 Maybach Mini Van

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
How do you even present that to insurance? How do you replace parts? Seems like a headache. I like the 2 tone though. :ehh:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
How do you even present that to insurance? How do you replace parts? Seems like a headache. I like the 2 tone though. :ehh:
Probably have to get a Haggerty policy or some specialized company. And he mentioned having to have parts replaced puts it out of commission for months because of the wait time, but honestly that's not exclusive to his vehicle since COVID. If what he says is true about how he got it and what he paid for it, it's not too crazy, relatively speaking at 125k. Some Mercedes were going for damn near double the sticker price around COVID due to demand. And even fully loaded non luxury brand pickups and SUV's have crept past the 6 figure mark in recent years, and that's non custom versions. So a Maybach package on a van like that is great value. The auto industry pricing has gone straight retarded. Glad I got out of it.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I love how y'all call Chad frugal when he has 7 baby mamas and 8 kids.

:mjlol:

He's not frugal, he just doesn't have money like that.
He's not broke, nor did being fruitful and multiplying hurt his pockets. Neither did his last divorce which his ex-wife had to gtfup out of his paid for house in a nice section of Broward FL. To this day dude doesn't drink or buy luxury cars. I think he recently had another baby with a real estate firm owning chick from Tampa that resembles his first wife and he's still not in the poor house post NFL days.
I've seen pics of him having all his kids by various mamas together looking healthy and well dressed so his situation is not caustic.
Long story short, he's gone RAW many times and has no REGRETS. đŸ˜‚

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not broke, nor did being fruitful and multiplying hurt his pockets. Neither did his last divorce which his ex-wife had to gtfup out of his paid for house in a nice section of Broward FL. To this day dude doesn't drink or buy luxury cars. I think he recently had another baby with a real estate firm owning chick from Tampa that resembles his first wife and he's still not in the poor house post NFL days.
I've seen pics of him having all his kids by various mamas together looking healthy and well dressed so his situation is not caustic.
Long story short, he's gone RAW many times and has no REGRETS. đŸ˜‚

I'm not saying he's broke. I'm just saying that he's obviously not as considerate of his money if he has damn near 10 baby mamas. He just keeps retelling that fake earrings story from Claire's and everyone ran with it like he's a financial guru. You don't think he's paying out the ass

In fact, there's multiple stories of different baby mamas suing him for unpaid child support including this quote from him:

TMZ Sports spoke with Chad ... who tells us he's not trying to screw anyone over -- he simply can't afford to make the high monthly payment that was established back when he had an NFL income.

"I haven't had an NFL paycheck since 2011," Chad says.

I guarantee you he's not making bread like that and he 100% regrets not being smarter with women.