Gillie Da Kid Says Jeremih's A "B*tch A$$ nikka.' Talks Ar-Ab Vs. Meek Mill, Drake, New CD

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So jeremih is a bytch ass nikka for not tweeting out to people that they should check out your song where the chorus that he sung is the only thing worth listening to :mjlol: should've never gave these cats social media

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So jeremih is a bytch ass nikka for not tweeting out to people that they should check out your song where the chorus that he sung is the only thing worth listening to :mjlol: should've never gave these cats social media
didn't watch the vid yet but if this is the basis of his issue, dude is a fukking bytch. him AND meek mill. these rappers are really exposing their lameness with this whole social media shyt.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I think because he pulling mob moves...like how the strip club was a front for the other stuff they were doing...

I mean I like some of his stuff..he did a joint with pusha t that I fukked with..

Can you post up some good Gillie tracks? I've been entertained by his persona for over 10 years, but I feel like he's pulled the wool over a nyggas eyes with his antics. I can't think of any Gillie the Kid quotable lyrics post 2002 or so.