Girl dressed up as a Boston Marathon victim

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to understand how grown ass people can be so stupid. This is something I would have never done at 12, let alone as a RESPONSIBLE ADULT. Some people are too dumb for words
shkinghead.gif

White people, alot of them really never have to go through what most black folk or any folk of other ethnicity have too when it comes too "you probably shouldn't do that" or face back lash.

They feel anything is fair game, that's why most of them don't understand something as simple as why they shouldn't be spewing nikka around.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
White people, alot of them really never have to go through what most black folk or any folk of other ethnicity have too when it comes too "you probably shouldn't do that" or face back lash.

They feel anything is fair game, that's why most of them don't understand something as simple as why they shouldn't be spewing nikka around.

White people just have a twisted sense of humor and don't have empathy for others. Especially black people. That's just how they are. That's why I say fukk them. :pacspit:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Entered this thread thinking "it's going to be a white person". I've lived so long and read so much that I'm like the wise old kung fu master of racism. I can predict the moves before they're even made :wow: