girlfriend cheating on boyfriend prank "why would you throw me off of the bed and not ask questions"

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

giphy.gif

Daps
Don't tell me I'm taking this shyt "too deep" either cause this IS that deep. :francis:

If your girl doing stupid shyt like this you sharing her most definitely. Or she is in the process of planning to be shared. Better yet you dating an any AmeriHo just assume she's being shared already. :mjlol:

Typical AmeriTHOT logik
  • When they date a nikka they want him to act rambunctious in circumstances like these, they assume a nikka with the typical dreads and tatts look will act like that
  • When they actually do act like it they get scared and crying like there is a problem
  • AmeriHoes love causing drama in general and "testing" their man through these dumb challenges
  • When a nikka react like this they get the validation of need but then turn around and say well the nikka a little too thirsty to have taken it that far:patrice:

Da fukk you mean ask questions. Like I don't understand how yall put up with these AmeriHo psychological tactics. bytch you'll be asking the doctor what day it is when you wake up from that coma from my backslap :mjgrin:

This is why Black American Men we need to pack up and move to a country where it's legal to backhand your Woman cold across the jaw when they pull stupid shyt like this. They like to test boundaries too much.

The only recourse a Man has in this country while abiding by the law is to simply LEAVE.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
I woupd seriously question if she has any respect for you after a prank like that

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was fukked up ask a question:childplease:

Those moans:noah:

She's a back to back cummer:noah:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I understand pranking someone, but this is an IMMEDIATE bushing. No questions asked. I don't care if she was "playing." You don't play like that.

In that moment, she should be lucky that's all he did. Some people aren't above letting the hands -- or worse -- go.

Daps
I woupd seriously question if she has any respect for you after a prank like that
I understand pranking someone, but this is an IMMEDIATE bushing. No questions asked. I don't care if she was "playing." You don't play like that.

In that moment, she should be lucky that's all he did. Some people aren't above letting the hands -- or worse -- go.

The average AmeriTHOT think it's a game and wonder why nikkas break up with them:manny:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Hold up how she gon question him doing that, when she was slapping the dog shyt outta his ass when he did the cheating prank on her? :gucci:

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Dude blitzed the bed like lawrence taylor :mjlol:

These online pranks corny.Somebody gonna get clapped playing too much

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
She wouldn't have got a chance to explain that it was a prank to me.

I would have heard the moans, opened the door to see her "riding some nikka", and walked right the fukk out and promptly deleted her #.

Although I guess its different if we lived together.

Also why is she so good at faking? :lolbron: