2hnxcfn.jpg

10o4ghu.jpg

wag29k.jpg

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread almost crashed and burned...

Thank you brehs for reviving it :blessed:

Faith in the Coli restored :wow:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You say its a "fact" that black women aren't getting married. Is this because of the whole "Why aren't black women getting married" craze that happened a few years ago? I personally felt that it was propaganda to fukk with black women's psyche...fukk with their self esteem...make them resentful toward black men. They just did that to exercise their whole divide and conquer on the black community...IMO

Let me ask you this...if black people are the ones with the relationship problems...and black women are undesirable and not worth marrying...and black men are worthless and not capable of being husbands...AND because of that, black people aren't getting married then...Why is the divorce rate like 50%?

If the problem is with black couples why are White couples getting divorced so frequently? :thinking:

Obviously if black people aren't getting married then that 50% statistic should consist of mostly white people.

If there is a problem with the male/female dynamic...there is a problem with this dynamic among all races. My personal opinion is that gender roles are getting blurred and it is causing problems with the male/female dynamic.

Men are fashion forward and effeminate...women are being conditioned to consider themselves the decision makers and leaders of households.

nikkas is really wearing skirts out in public and no one even blinks because we shyt soft shyt from nikkas all the time. :heh:

You watch TV and in every sitcom...the wife is the boss and the husband submits to his wife.

:ufdup: WIFE: "Go sleep on the couch"
:to: HUSBAND: "Im sorry baby...you were right and Im always wrong"

It wasn't like this back in the days tho...

Imagine Florida Evans telling James to go sleep on the couch...:heh:
Imagine Ricky Ricardo getting kicked out the house by Lucy...:heh:

:madjames::florida: