Girls with Gay BM best friends nothing but trouble?

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Whats your opinion on this?

Most women have gay male friends many have best friends who are gay though.

Looking back several women I knew with really close Gay Black Best friends were emotionally messed up.

Whats your experience/opinions.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There was a time I felt that women had gay male friends around as accessories. Haven't encountered that in a while. It's corny really. They give em hella passes to be innapropriate in ways they wouldn't allow from a straight man.

Maybe I'm just not around those type girls anymore but it used to be a thing no so much anymore in my experience.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
tumblr_ntr119BFMJ1upxvpuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ntr119BFMJ1upxvpuo2_1280.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why do ya'll think I never have girlfriends and am anti marriage?

Most of these women will disappoint you in one way or another...just fukk em a couple of times and leave their asses in the dirt.
:mjlol:

Daps
Then people wonder why hiv and aids spreads within the black community shyt is fukking sick
lol actually most of that shyt is from nikkas in jail.also, it's damn near impossible to get hiv from a chick. if you a straight dude that doesn't use IV drugs, the odds of getting HIV are ridiculously low.

but anyway...

bytches that are out here with gay best friends tend to be childish. I don't give a damn if you have gay friends but "besties" is some whole other corny shyt. as a fakkit, i've gotten more p*ssy outta gay bars than nikkas.