Give Advice to a Coli Poster Brehs

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Locker Room is supposed to be a place where brehs can come and help each other out in life circumstances. These dudes wanna ignore the content of my message and focus on who delivered it.

@Clean Cut @Blackout

What if there was something in this video that really could have stuck with him and got him back on track? Y'all would rather him stay distracted with listening to Drake and hating Cacs, while he misses out on the important things in life.

Bitter posters.

:camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The Locker Room is supposed to be a place where brehs can come and help each other out in life circumstances. These dudes wanna ignore the content of my message and focus on who delivered it.

@Clean Cut @Blackout

What if there was something in this video that really could have stuck with him and got him back on track? Y'all would rather him stay distracted with listening to Drake and hating Cacs, while he misses out on the important things in life.

Bitter posters.

:umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

@Clean Cut @Blackout

Bitter posters.

Why would anyone accept advice from a suspected child molester :scust:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Changed the premise of the thread a bit.
If y'all have any advice for others posters, here's where to do it.