Give gays representation in a comic book movie and they STILL complain

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They want an s on their chest and a cock in their mouth.

Trying to be the righteous dikk blower for everyone to look up to before giving a pearl necklace

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Ah, the writer is not criticizing Deadpool, but the fact that this will never be portrayed in a Disney movie due to taboo stuff. I disagree because I believe it will happen soon, but writers gotta make deadlines B.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Would y'all have been happy if Steel and Spawn had been the pinnacle of black superhero movies.

We gave you guys millions of dollars and lead characters...what more do you want? Good acting and good special effects?

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I read this and I have no idea what the write is complaining about . Also what is the obsession with making Wonder Woman a lesbian

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Ah, the writer is not criticizing Deadpool, but the fact that this will never be portrayed in a Disney movie due to taboo stuff. I disagree because I believe it will happen soon, but writers gotta make deadlines B.
Disney doesn’t have the rights to Deadpool, though. So I thought.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just the idiocy to even cater to this level of basura based buffonery is the issue.

Especially when just the fact kids are concerned and gays don't have the capacity within there own actual think space to reproduce. Without making it oxymoronic in simple deviation and exception to the rule.
Like why are gays in a medium that is marketed to kids.
When in basic premise they are not engaging in behavior to lengthen the physiological idea of being human what human is
Which is to reproduce.
It is more of the idea to excuse deviant behavior.
to deflect away from their deviant based ideas of what society is supposed to be.

Just the fact, anyone would offer this in a medium directly marketed to kids in simple premise is negligent.

Art Barr

Last edited: