Give This Pastor All of Your Money So He Can Look Good on TV brehs

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Ole boy talking about he doesn't know someone he claimed on his taxes or his address :russ:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
How can the "Old Testament" be done away with if these pastors stay asking fo tithes? Numbers 18:21 was talking to the tribe of Levi.

I see no problem with tithes, when it goes to the running of the church and the needs of the people.

My leadership would never ask for money from people who have none.

The Bible itself points out that it makes no sense to give what you don't really have, as that will then pass the need from the next man, onto you.

This is why you gotta know the bible for yourself, cuz you're food out here otherwise.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I see no problem with tithes
I see a problem when you say the law is done away with but still practice tithing. When tithes were supposed to be giving to the levites not a sunday morning porkchop pastor off the block. Some even try to scare people into tithing with verses like malachi 3:8-10. Tithes paid to the levites wasn't even money it was crops and livestock. You can donate to your religious organization if you like but that's not the same as tithing to a Levitical priest.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I see no problem with tithes, when it goes to the running of the church and the needs of the people.

My leadership would never ask for money from people who have none.

The Bible itself points out that it makes no sense to give what you don't really have, as that will then pass the need from the next man, onto you.

This is why you gotta know the bible for yourself, cuz you're food out here otherwise.

Pretty much
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

I tithe and will continue to do so.