Global trend emerging: Men are increasingly right wing, women are increasingly left wing

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

This is more of a generational thing. Every time I go on TikTok it’s videos of people complaining about work. I manage a bunch of younger people and they are the worst. Especially the whites. And I mean the men and women. They’re always asking for mental health days and trying to take days off without enough PTO. The younger black people aren’t as entitled. Most of them know they gotta do what they gotta do and don’t have parents to fall back on financially.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whenever these 'global' stats are produced, what they really mean is the EU, US and Cacnada.

Exactly, these stats should be caveated to say, western society or whites.

These crackers are masters of perception and deception, shout out to @Neo The Resurrected ONE for the phrase

All this to say, WHITE MALES are becoming more conservative. It's kn their benefit.

Conservatism emphasies pre existing/traditional hierarchy.

There is no place for black men on that ladder.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
For example, look at all the BM who as a community are no better off then they were 200 years ago. Many other groups including BW have gained rights and are on a upward trajectory to out pace them economically, however, the BM are more concerned about controlling BW than their actual place in society.
:what:

I'm not that great at history but I'm pretty sure black men (and women) were literally enslaved 200 years ago. This is the kind of shyt black men are genrally complaining about. A whole black woman who supposedly stans ADOS is literally acting as if slavery was either nothing special or something good for black men just to attack them, all the while acting as if she is pro-black. Why would anyone listen to you? You're pretty much a demonic KKKlansman without the hood. I'm not even going to go into the fact that a lot of black men have put in work for the community as whole. This is whole white supremacist rhetoric disguised as pro-black stuff said with no purpose but to cause problems. Imagine posting this on a website a black man built. My word.

In any case, black men are not at war with their women, they are only at war with race traitors, in all the forms they come in, especially those that act like you do.

@Houston911 , I don't often do this but she honestly deserves a permaban. It seems like she's begging for it and is becoming increasingly unhinged the longer she stays on here.

Daps
World is changing at a faster rate than every before.

If you are the "dominant" group, you want to CONSERVE your power and will resist change. Right wing = conservative

If you are the weaker group, you want PROGRESS and will resist anything that blocks change. Left wing = progressive

Black men are in a weird spot because we are men but don't benefit from white supremacy.....yet progressives don't always speak to us either. We need progressivism that's founded upon principles of racial equality with a pro-Black lean. Right now it's mostly driven by white women/LGBTQIA+ so basically educated white people with a huge racial blind spot.

Conservatives offer less rights and more prisons for Black men so that's not even an option.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I had a feeling this was gonna happen. I don't think the men have become more 'conservative' as so much as the left just have not given a shyt about straight, heterosexual men and have become out of touch with the poor.

whoe do you think "the left" is exactly?

how have "the left" become out of touch with the poor?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

I'm not that great at history but I'm pretty sure black men (and women) were literally enslaved 200 years ago. This is the kind of shyt black men are genrally complaining about. A whole black woman who supposedly stans ADOS is literally acting as if slavery was either nothing special or something good for black men just to attack them, all the while acting as if she is pro-black. Why would anyone listen to you? You're pretty much a demonic KKKlansman without the hood. I'm not even going to go into the fact that a lot of black men have put in work for the community as whole. This is whole white supremacist rhetoric disguised as pro-black stuff said with no purpose but to cause problems. Imagine posting this on a website a black man built. My word.

In any case, black men are not at war with their women, they are only at war with race traitors, in all the forms they come in, especially those that act like you do.

@Houston911 , I don't often do this but she honestly deserves a permaban. It seems like she's begging for it and is becoming increasingly unhinged the longer she stays on here.

I am in agreement.

The anti black male nonsense should be a nonstarter on this forum.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is actuall an illusion,people appear to be trending more left,and more right wing. But this is simply because most of us are trending towards the middle:respect:#BothSides

This causes typical liberal or rightwing views to seem more extreme than they used to.