Global trend emerging: Men are increasingly right wing, women are increasingly left wing

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The Coli is so obsessed with the LGBTQ stuff that it's perplexing. Very little of that shyt has impact on everyday man's lives on the same level as the economy, foreign policy, healthcare, wages, civil rights, etc.

90% of the US population can't afford rent in this country and you worried about some fakkits, you fakkit
You know what's funny? Black men shockingly DO care about those things. That's why they came out and voted for Obama in record numbers, because he claimed to care too.

And how was that diligence repaid?

150627-rainbow-wh-cheat_mtpke7

By expending our political capital on gay shyt, that's how. Now go complain to him.

Nah, black men's problem is that we lack agency and urgency

We don't have the agency or urgency to make political demands.
:laff:Such a liar. You just so happen to take grievous issue with every single one who does.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Remember that in most parts of the world, women still have no rights. Even if they "technically" have rights on paper, in real life that's not the case.

I know a lot of Latina women whos families sold em off to some old man while they were only 12-13 years old. That's why a lot of them are in their 30's and they have adult sons and daughters
That's what happens when society breaks or there's no laws or policies in place men have to abide by to protect women

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what's funny? Black men shockingly DO care about those things. That's why they came out and voted for Obama in record numbers, because he claimed to care too.

And how was that diligence repaid?

150627-rainbow-wh-cheat_mtpke7

By expending our political capital on gay shyt, that's how. Now go complain to him.

:laff:Such a liar. You just so happen to take grievous issue with every single one who does.

No, no no no no

shouting on social media is making demands?

heck even just walking up and down a block shouting slogans are not making strong enough demands.

We need to use the money we do have to create influence among politicians to act in our benefit and we need solid upstanding brehs to represent and advance our interests.

That much is obvious, everything else is nonsense

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
It’s hillarious how voting Republican is somehow now associated with being tough or masculine. a lot of corny dudes who constantly want to broadcast how “alpha” or masculine they are are drawn to the right.

The obsession with gays is just another shameless way to try to broadcast how masculine you are.

Some dude getting his back blown out doesn’t affect your life in anyway.
Republicans are the biggest hypocrites in the world. They're everything they accuse the other side of being: cowardly, sensitive, sheep-minded and effete.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The reality is that women do need men that will align themselves politically with women's beliefs and views if women want to continue to have the freedoms that they do.:francis:

If all men jumped to the hard right philosophy, society would essentially be what you see in the Handmaid's Tale. Women's safety and freedom to dependent on men to behaving and adhering to the system of laws and policies that protect them.
Yes and no.

If all men were on the far right philosophy then the vast majority of men would lose too. It wouldn't be a Handmaid's Tale, it would be Uncle Tom's Cabin. Any non-white man would be literally kept out of ownership and opportunities. Far right philosophy is to the benefit of WHITE men...not men in general.

All men are not the same. Patriarchy, which is the foundation of far right philosophy, is meant to surpress and control other MEN. Women are just collateral damage and used to keep lower status men distracted and controlled which works extremely well.

For example, look at all the BM who as a community are no better off then they were 200 years ago. Many other groups including BW have gained rights and are on a upward trajectory to out pace them economically, however, the BM are more concerned about controlling BW than their actual place in society.

You ever wonder why every other group is able to move up in this society but BM? It's because the system was specifically design to supress BM. But ya'll (general) are too busy trying to "keep women traditional" ie reduce the freedoms of BW to see the forest for the trees.

So we don't need you to vote in our best interest, the majority of you are too focused on keeping that tiny bit of perceived leverage that you have.

We need you to vote in your own self interest which aligns with basics human rights which benefits everyone but WM.

You can't have basic humam rights and freedoms without include women and other minority groups.

Daps
The reality is that women do need men that will align themselves politically with women's beliefs and views if women want to continue to have the freedoms that they do.:francis:

If all men jumped to the hard right philosophy, society would essentially be what you see in the Handmaid's Tale. Women's safety and freedom is dependent on men behaving and adhering to the system of laws and policies that protect them.
Except this didn’t happen in handsmaid tale. The rightward shift of men and fascist takeover the United States turned the country into a pariah that was shunned by the rest of the world

Kinda like in Nazi Germany and what we see now happening in Isreal

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

If all men jumped to the hard right philosophy, society would essentially be what you see in the Handmaid's Tale. Women's safety and freedom is dependent on men behaving and adhering to the system of laws and policies that protect them.
Basically. But I don't think most men want that kind of world either. It seems like too much of a hassle and if you care about someone you'd probably not want them to be in bondage. I think a lot of the issue arises from two halves not coming together and communicating.

Social media doesn't help.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can you point me where in my post I said conservative men are successful with women? Improve your reading comprehension.

I also wasn’t lying about the viral video btw.

Something must be scarficed. You can't have it both ways. I don't know why she couldn't just be ok with a non traditional man. Why is that so bad?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
water is wet. When you invest your politics into one gender what do you think the other gender will do?

Remember that viral video a few months back of a liberal white woman saying all of the quality men she sees are mostly conservative but she passes them because she wants a man with conservative value that will bow down to her like liberal men. Lol

But you can be socially conservative and traditional without being fully politically conservative. Gender roles will always be a thing in a relationship.You can have two extreme sides, one is blue, and the other is red. Most people that do not subscribe to the propaganda are going to be on the purple spectrum.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Per coli usual nikkas conflating and mixing issues to get them dap counts up from the same weirdo nikkas that love group think
And can’t understand life is full of grey :russ:
Labels keep you in a box
You can be left leaning with conservative views
And vice versa
Everything in life ain’t either or
And this is why conversations and thread topics on this board are stale as an open bag of potato chips
You nikkas love playing these kumbaya intelligent militant characters online for each other
Reading from the same script
Thread after thread
shyt is down right hilarious and sad at the same damn time
Arkham asylum:dead:

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the type of black men you just described either vote republican or tell black people NOT to vote democrat

I have never seen a "it's not black and white" "I have right and left leaning views" head ass brehs voting dems and encouraging other black people to vote dems ever

I'm sure it's just a coincidence:skip::mjgrin:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Except this didn’t happen in handsmaid tale. The rightward shift of men and fascist takeover the United States turned the country into a pariah that was shunned by the rest of the world

Kinda like in Nazi Germany and what we see now happening in Isreal
I know it wasn't all men literally in the show and it was a fascist takeover (I'm still finishing the last season), I'm just saying that kind of society where violence against women goes unpunished and where women are viewed as property would be similar to what we would see in real life if all men were hardcore right and stopped following laws

To be honest it would be absolute anarchy