Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
New/good dikk, will make a woman leave everything at the drop of the hat.​

BebgmAa.gif

".............................................."

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Guys get far too comfortable when they “lock down” a woman not saying you can’t relax but the signs of an eminent GMB event are usually clear for those paying attention. She has to know that your ass is going to be fine if she thinks she can step on out on you.

All I can say is he better prepare as the next few months are going to be sickening as this has caught him off guard.

Mentally, Emotionally and financially he about to go through it.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
If you read further in the comments he basically said he was an absent father for 10+ years for work and then he decided to go back to school to change careers.

He said he wasn’t there for the family half the time and the wife done got sick of it :ItsOver:
I don't see anything about him being absent for 10 years. He was working and providing for the family.

He had saved up enough to be shopping for a house, now he about to be living in a cardboard box. GMB

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:francis: I swear it always blows my mind of how cacs can easily divorce with a drop of the hat, without some sort of heart or soul at all. Nevermind the kids, the house, the dog name FuFu, and the endless pictures of happiness. Its just a simple epiphany and a "I want a divorce"

No rhyme or reason, just plain selfishness.

Trust me when I say it isn't a cac thing.

Women initiate divorces most of the time. And when those papers get summoned there's no talking her back. A women will divorce from you emotionally far before they do it legally. By the time they go through with it they already have an entire plan of action.

Men, protect yourselves by all means and always be 3 or 4 steps ahead of your woman. It is treacherous out here. One minute you're enjoying life, going on family trips and the next minute she's left with the kids and now you're in an empty house contemplating suicide. This shyt isn't a fukking game.

Cosign.

My ex just got bored eventually.

Why even fix your mouth to promise to stay together if you don't mean to or aren't capable.

Instead of agreeing to get married, those type women should not ever agree to marry anyone.

People think being married is supposed to be fun. It's more like a job than a vacation.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:francis: I swear it always blows my mind of how cacs can easily divorce with a drop of the hat, without some sort of heart or soul at all. Nevermind the kids, the house, the dog name FuFu, and the endless pictures of happiness. Its just a simple epiphany and a "I want a divorce"

No rhyme or reason, just plain selfishness.
Wait till you see how they treat nikkas

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, dude said how do I survive this. Do it as quick as possible and keep it pushing :yeshrug:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I am one of the biggest male gold diggers there is. I don't trust women at all. The first thing I look at is how much money a woman has so I don't need to protect myself.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
If he was basically absent for the last decade, between work n school n she STILL worked n took care of home, this can't REALLY be a surprise to dude.

It's a surprise in that he wasn't expecting it to end like that but if he gets some time and distance from it all, he'll probably be like "yeah, I'm surprised she stuck in that long".

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
She’ll end up regretting it more than him especially if they established & far along with kids and shyt. Unless she fine as hell or some shyt, but even then

Creh better start getting affairs together to be safe

JNew

Superstar
Daps
She’ll end up regretting it more than him especially if they established & far along with kids and shyt. Unless she fine as hell or some shyt, but even then

Creh better start getting affairs together to be safe

Exactly. He’s 38. A few rough years but he could easily get back at it and find another wife.

No one of value will touch the women at her age. She living in the moment right now but a year or two she’ll start regretting it by the time she 50 she’ll be one miserable bytch.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
sounds like a cac
married down and not up or on the same level
ignored the signs

don't feel sorry for dude

stop marrying selfish broke bytches
You said this as if women are actually trying to marry men on their level or "down".

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of men marry down and will do so until there's a true paradigm shift in gender-based financial expectations.