Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
"I feel soooooo stuck, confined, isolated and just downright miserable! I HATE this mom life the SAHM life I truly hate it!!!! I never wanted a kid I know it's my fault for not being careful but there's nothin I can do about it now. I have zero support!!!!! Everyday I wake up to toddler hell! It's a nightmare!

That cute sweet innocent baby turns to a hellish demanding picky demon by age three so if you got baby fever, toddlerhood should be your remedy! Toddlers are horrible. My toddler is demanding, disrespectful and downright exhausting! Sometimes I hide from her in the bathroom but not for long because she come bursting in demanding me of everything!

She's always asking for food, juice, if you say just a minute it's never good enough she flies into a fukkin rage its World War III taking her outside of the house is an equal nightmare. Most days we don't go anywhere. She ALWAYS throws a huge tantrum at the store if we don't give in and get her candy or whatever the fukk else she wants.

Taking her to church is another nope cuz she is either crying and screaming or hitting me or running up and down aisles. Taking her to relatives house is a no too because my relatives have actually asked me to leave because of how "annoying" (their words) my daughter is. Everywhere we go she throws a tantrum. I usually never even leave the house unless I have to.

I never have a baby sitter my family is not supportive at all and said I shouldn't have gotten pregnant and then husband is constantly working and when he is here, doesn't help worth a damn cuz his eyes are glued in video games. I am at my wits end! I am 28 years old I have a college degree but instead I'm here at home watching blippi for the thousandth time and if i even dare change it my life will enter a war zone. I am miserable. I regret meeting my husband I regret having this crazy ass kid and I regret not pursuing my career and becoming a SAHM.

I feel hopeless, useless, and depressed asf. I've thought about suicide so much as I feel like it's my only way out. I truly am being terrorized by this toddler. She seriously is crippling my life. It hurts I cannot even stand my own kid and barely can't stand my husband either!!!!"

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop:

OP you know this broad, where is this from?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
:snoop::snoop:

OP you know this broad, where is this from?
Thecoli's Favorite site:troll:

"I never have a baby sitter my family is not supportive at all and said I shouldn't have gotten pregnant and then husband is constantly working and when he is here, doesn't help worth a damn cuz his eyes are glued in video games. I am at my wits end! I am 28 years old I have a college degree but instead I'm here at home watching blippi for the thousandth time and if i even dare change it my life will enter a war zone. I am miserable. I regret meeting my husband I regret having this crazy ass kid and I regret not pursuing my career and becoming a SAHM.

I feel hopeless, useless, and depressed asf. I've thought about suicide so much as I feel like it's my only way out. I truly am being terrorized by this toddler. She seriously is crippling my life. It hurts I cannot even stand my own kid and barely can't stand my husband either!!!!"

And breh prolly oblivious you work your ass off to provide only to come home to a woman who hates your guts, and lowkey might kill you and the whole fam if she snap and shorty 28 to, smh.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thecoli's Favorite site:troll:

And breh prolly oblivious you work your ass off to provide only to come home to a woman who hates your guts, and lowkey might kill you and the whole fam if she snap and shorty 28 to, smh.

Whoever the nikka is im scared for him, she bout to find some new dikk and just split. Leave him and the kid behind.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
She ALWAYS throws a huge tantrum at the store if we don't give in and get her candy or whatever the fukk else she wants.

She throws a tantrum to get what she wants because as evidenced by your testimony, you consistently give in -- and give her what she wants. :heh: Reward bad behavior and that's what the child will do to get what they want. I take my brothers kids to the movies every holiday to see a film of their choosing. My 4 year old neice tried this shyt with me and my wife at the movie theater last Thanksgiving. She had to ask her sister and brother how the movie was. :mjgrin: Oddly enough, when I took them to the movies on Christmas to see Spiderman, she was very well behaved. :mjgrin:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: Dying imagining my breh son running into the wall when his fumming.

I know this too well, these toddlers are ruthless because parents today enable all the bad behaviors - the current generations aren't built to raise kids in this time period. Grew up too distracted to discipline right. Too focused on giving the child what they want because it's easier.

Wait a second this is a brehette it's all over for that household if a 3 year old is what's destroying your entire life :gucci:
You know how many women would love to be in your position where all you have to worry about is a 3 year old and you got her running your household
:gucci:.
To think you need/deserve a babysitter with no job :gucci:
Tell brehs to be the financial structure to hold their families and this is what you get :gucci:

You'll rather be in a environment dealing with passive aggressive cacs or whoever than control your badly behaved 3 year old :gucci:

I'm not saying child care is easy but this all points to both of your fault especially yours if you are around your daughter all day.

This is why I tell brehs never be bait for baby fever, that shyt needs to be planned to the highest degree. You want to kill a relationship, bring child into the picture. Children aren't a game to play with, they are a lot to deal with especially between 2 personalities. It requires training and a mental cycle you have to put yourself in to operate daily. Not everybody get's that and understands once the kid is born - you are not the main focus anymore.

I would suggest for you OP, to let your husband know you are bored at home dealing with your daughter and you want to work. Get out the house, it seems like what you really want is to not be shackled down daily. Additional income should over baby-sitting or whatever is needed - the kid should be headed to school soon anyways (don't know how your county works).

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I feel soooooo stuck, confined, isolated and just downright miserable! I HATE this mom life the SAHM life I truly hate it!!!! I never wanted a kid I know it's my fault for not being careful but there's nothin I can do about it now. I have zero support!!!!! Everyday I wake up to toddler hell! It's a nightmare!

That cute sweet innocent baby turns to a hellish demanding picky demon by age three so if you got baby fever, toddlerhood should be your remedy! Toddlers are horrible. My toddler is demanding, disrespectful and downright exhausting! Sometimes I hide from her in the bathroom but not for long because she come bursting in demanding me of everything!

She's always asking for food, juice, if you say just a minute it's never good enough she flies into a fukkin rage its World War III taking her outside of the house is an equal nightmare. Most days we don't go anywhere. She ALWAYS throws a huge tantrum at the store if we don't give in and get her candy or whatever the fukk else she wants.

Taking her to church is another nope cuz she is either crying and screaming or hitting me or running up and down aisles. Taking her to relatives house is a no too because my relatives have actually asked me to leave because of how "annoying" (their words) my daughter is. Everywhere we go she throws a tantrum. I usually never even leave the house unless I have to.

I never have a baby sitter my family is not supportive at all and said I shouldn't have gotten pregnant and then husband is constantly working and when he is here, doesn't help worth a damn cuz his eyes are glued in video games. I am at my wits end! I am 28 years old I have a college degree but instead I'm here at home watching blippi for the thousandth time and if i even dare change it my life will enter a war zone. I am miserable. I regret meeting my husband I regret having this crazy ass kid and I regret not pursuing my career and becoming a SAHM.

Mothers these days....#HOH from birth

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I would put intense fear into that little hellion, set that pullup on fire, & wear them little legs out!
Go to whaling on them cheeks as soon as she wakes up - "This is for anything you think about doing wrong today and for everything I didn't catch yesterday:birdman:"

Nah, kids & old folks are off limits. :laugh:

PS - SAHM better slip that little demon some NyQuil sometimes.