#GMB Get Married Brehs - Chad Ochocino Gets Served :dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This nikka got all that speed for nothing, got ambushed :mjlol: :dead:

Chad Ochocinco -- Ambushed with Child Support Lawsuit ... Chad Calls It Unfair (VIDEO + PHOTO GALLERY)

chad-ochocinco-getting-served-photos-01-300w.jpg

och1.png

och2.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not "unfair" that you have to support your kids. It's sad that he thinks this way.
it's unfair that the kids of a rich father "require" more money to be raised

why does this dude owe this woman more than a dude who makes 50k a year? whats the difference concerning how they're raised?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

why does this dude owe this woman more than a dude who makes 50k a year? whats the difference concerning how they're raised?
The children were accustomed to a life of spending 10 grand a month, so their mother oops, let me correct that. *they should be awarded 10 grand a month. :troll:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad

Hey hun, That's not for me to debate. Rich or poor, man or woman, if you get hit with those papers, comply. Those are your kids at the end of the day and I would expect a parent to do their job, which is parent your kids. Saying that it's "unfair" makes him look childish. As a mother, I take care of mine , so I don't have child support problems.