GMB Halloween Special: Wife says she wants to be whored out

Daps
THIS is why I keep my heart closed to these women. Every single one of them. On some level, I'm a functional sociopath when it comes to women because I know too much about their nature. I keep myself detached at a certain level because I know any day this beautiful creature laying next to me could break bad and try to destroy me and I could have treated her like she was the only woman in the world and did nothing but right by her... but it still wouldn't matter.

I dont think I could take it if I gave a woman my full heart and she crushed it in her hand like the Queen on Once Upon A Time. It would probably drive me to the brink of insanity so that's why I keep my heart protected and give it to NO ONE.

I'm detached to a certain point in all relationships I have with any woman. Am I saying this is the way to be?

Hell no. I'm broken and I know that. But this is what works for me. After the experiences I've had in my life with women, this works for me.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Dude seems like he's a dad chastising his daughter for having sex. Maybe thats the problem, their whole relationship took a paternal role and she just see's him as an authority figure that takes care of her. She snuck around because thats what kids do when they have strict parents. Look at her posture, she got her shoes on her own furniture, that tells you don't respect the household like that. like a spoiled teenager who didn't pay for anything.
:wow:

Breh has done everything to have a wholesome family but forgot the one important thing..lady in the kitchen etc etc

Tltr: you cant :cape:everyone.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
THIS is why I keep my heart closed to these women. Every single one of them. On some level, I'm a functional sociopath when it comes to women because I know too much about their nature. I keep myself detached at a certain level because I know any day this beautiful creature laying next to me could break bad and try to destroy me and I could have treated her like she was the only woman in the world and did nothing but right by her... but it still wouldn't matter.

I dont think I could take it if I gave a woman my full heart and she crushed it in her hand like the Queen on Once Upon A Time. It would probably drive me to the brink of insanity so that's why I keep my heart protected and give it to NO ONE.

I'm detached to a certain point in all relationships I have with any woman. Am I saying this is the way to be?

Hell no. I'm broken and I know that. But this is what works for me. After the experiences I've had in my life with women, this works for me.
Being detached a little bit or as I would say “put nothing past anyone” will keep you sane if shyt goes left and keep you from doing something crazy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

at least you honest with yourself. :yeshrug:

you know you chose poorly and it's fukked you up. cat get tired of getting hurt so do what you gotta do.

Daps
Being detached a little bit or as I would say “put nothing past anyone” will keep you sane if shyt goes left and keep you from doing something crazy.

Yep. On a certain level, I almost feel like the saying "it's just your turn" is true.

It blew my mind when even my dad who's been married to my mom for 35 years told me HE doesn't trust any woman.

:wow:

Man look. I know too much. Sometimes I think about the days when I was blissfully ignorant. I will never love a woman the way I did when I was young and didn't know any better. :wow:

Daps
at least you honest with yourself. :yeshrug:

you know you chose poorly and it's fukked you up. cat get tired of getting hurt so do what you gotta do.

Had nothing to do with me choosing poorly. It has to do with me having deep intimate conversations with women from all walks of life and knowing how they operate and how they truly think.

It aint just women I been with. It's the same with the women you been with too. I'm just ahead of the curve breh. You'll learn.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Had nothing to do with me choosing poorly. It has to do with me having deep intimate conversations with women from all walks of life and knowing how they operate and how they truly think.

It aint just women I been with. It's the same with the women you been with too. I'm just ahead of the curve breh. You'll learn.

I chose well. We gucci. A lot of people don't. I respect when people admit they haven't. shyt happens.

Not saying you don't go through rough patches and shyt, but LOTS of people get married that have zero business doing so, especially ignoring red flags. See it ALL the time.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
You don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

Maybe at first...

But disrespect your woman like she's chattel and she will be Gettin her back blown out more.
You know that if bro was on some happy wife happy life steez, she would still shyt on him.

So, your advise ain't that helpful.