GMB- The Saga Continues: Married Nursery Worker, 20, Had Sex With A 13-Year-Old Boy ‘Twice A Month’

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Oh and she got pregnant by him. Couldn't fit all the fukkery into the thread title.

:hhh::picard::mjtf:
25167972-8041927-image-a-23_1582630158522-634x430.jpg

A married nursery worker had sex with a 13-year-old boy and had his baby, a jury heard today.

Leah Cordice, 20, from Windsor, walked into the boy’s bedroom where he was playing computer games and pulled down his trousers before having sex with him, the court heard.

She continued having unprotected sex with the child on average twice a month for a year, right through her pregnancy and after she gave birth to a girl, it is claimed.

Leah Cordice, 20, walked into the boy’s bedroom where he was playing computer games and pulled down his trou

Cordice’s partner considered the kid was his but a later DNA check showed that the schoolboy was actually the father, Reading through Crown Court docket listened to. :damn:His wife experienced saved the sexual romantic relationship with the boy a top secret.

Cordice, who was studying child care while working at the local nursery, is charged with five counts of having sexual activity with a minor, three which were said to have taken place while she was aged 17 years and two while she was 18 years old.

Prosecutors told how the boy, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, had later said to police in interview: ‘You are supposed to have sex and, like, love each other. It was just like, she just wanted to do it. Now I feel like she did not really care about me.’

The jury heard how the woman, then aged 17, had gone to the boy’s house drunk in January 2017 and pulled his trousers down while he was playing computer games.

25167980-8041927-image-m-45_1582630982055.jpg

Married nursery worker, 20, had sex with a 13-year-old boy 'twice a month' - Newsfeeds.media

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
A married nursery employee experienced intercourse with a 13-year-old boy and had his child, a jury read currently.

Leah Cordice, 20, from Windsor, drunkenly walked into the boy’s bedroom in which he was actively playing computer games and pulled down his trousers prior to possessing sexual intercourse with him, the court heard.

She ongoing getting unprotected intercourse with the boy or girl on average two times a month for a year, correct through her being pregnant and after she gave start to a girl, it is claimed.

Who the fukk wrote this? :dahell:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Prosecutors explained to how the boy, who are not able to be identified for authorized causes, had afterwards said to police in job interview: ‘You are supposed to have intercourse and, like, love just about every other. It was just like, she just wished to do it. Now I truly feel like she did not genuinely treatment about me

does he speak english ? both minors though. :hhh:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
LOL HELL 2 DA NAH..

timmy in his room sitting in his computer chair playing fortnite

Timmy: :russ: DIE fukkERS DIE IM TEH BEST EVER HAHAH :blessed:I RULE FORTNITE.

(door to timmy's bedroom opens and shorty peaks her head into the room like :mjlit:)

babysitter: (walks over to timmy) Hey timmy, whatchadoin?:mjlit:

TimmyL:mjgrin:PLAYING FORTNITE.

babysitter: :gucci:quit yelling nikka..

Timmy: oh sorry hehe :skip:

babysitter: what dat dikk do doe?:steviej:

Timmy: (drops ps4 controller) :dahell:

babysitter: (turns timmy around in his chair so he's facing her) pull yo trousers down u lil fukk nikka :birdman:

Timmy: :whoa:um.....ok

babysitter: (bouncing on timmy lil boy dikk :noah:)

Timmy: :damn:

babysitter: IM COMING :ahh:

Timmy: :dahell:my game isn't paused.