Go fishing in Australia brehs...(Update lock up your dogs)..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
075f0248ea3546fbccae5e6053e5b7be.gif

fukk that shyt... once he comes on the boat it's over...:deadserious:

Free Gator boots. leather duffle bags, everything..:mjgrin:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
If that creature harmed anything on my boat, i would literally go in after it. I can hold my breath about two minutes, which is more than enough time for me to apply a blood choke and finish him off. At least, I will be able to take out his eyes, which will kill him in time as he couldn't hunt to survive any more. There's not really much danger bc a crocodile only has one point of attack. As long as you avoid that, and keep a cool head, he can't really do too much.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
If that creature harmed anything on my boat, i would literally go in after it. I can hold my breath about two minutes, which is more than enough time for me to apply a blood choke and finish him off. At least, I will be able to take out his eyes, which will kill him in time as he couldn't hunt to survive any more. There's not really much danger bc a crocodile only has one point of attack. As long as you avoid that, and keep a cool head, he can't really do too much.
Take it easy lol

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB

:gucci: