Go to a different barber brehs

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So basically I went to the barbershop on Saturday. My usual barber wasn't there and he's been MIA for a few weeks, so I've been going to another barber who I know can cut, but my backup barber wasnt there either. I thought about just leaving right there, but I caught an uber up there and it was raining. I wasn't just finna go back home without a cut. So I let this random barber I never seen before cut it thinking, he has to be at least competent. Why would he get hired if he couldn't cut? He must be decent at least. Turns out I was wrong.

This nikka redrew my fukking hairline :damn:

He pushed it back at least half an inch. Not only that, but he fukked my forehead up. There's 3 noticeable scratches on my forehead because this nikka was cutting hard as fukk. He tried to justify it too.

"You light skin bro ya'll bruise easy"

fukk outta here :pacspit:

I fukked up brehs :sadcam: I already see the new growth starting to come in only two days later. By Thursday my shyt will be ugly af. And the worst part is that I can't do shyt about it but wait until it grows back :mjcry:

Learn from my mistake brehs. If you go to the shop and your barber isn't there, turn around and walk the fukk out.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So basically I went to the barbershop on Saturday. My usual barber wasn't there and he's been MIA for a few weeks, so I've been going to another barber who I know can cut, but my backup barber wasnt there either. I thought about just leaving right there, but I caught an uber up there and it was raining. I wasn't just finna go back home without a cut. So I let this random barber I never seen before cut it thinking, he has to be at least competent. Why would he get hired if he couldn't cut? He must be decent at least. Turns out I was wrong.

This nikka redrew my fukking hairline :damn:

He pushed it back at least half an inch. Not only that, but he fukked my forehead up. There's 3 noticeable scratches on my forehead because this nikka was cutting hard as fukk. He tried to justify it too.

"You light skin bro ya'll bruise easy"

fukk outta here :pacspit:

I fukked up brehs :sadcam: I already see the new growth starting to come in only two days later. By Thursday my shyt will be ugly af. And the worst part is that I can't do shyt about it but wait until it grows back :mjcry:

Learn from my mistake brehs. If you go to the shop and your barber isn't there, turn around and walk the fukk out.
:mjlol:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
10msf0w.png

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
These Monday haircut stories :mjlol:

My barber fukked my shyt up too, but it’s not that bad :francis:

I only wanted a taper. I didn’t know they consider tapers a haircut. So I pay him 15 and he was like “All haircuts are $20” I’m like :hhh: since when? They stay raising prices for no reason. And it’s not like my barber is phenomenal or anything. He’s literally an average barber that has his fukk ups every once in a while. I’m bout to toss him to the bushes.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Mane no lie OP

I was in TX recently (used to live in the area) but I live back in Cali now

And while I was in TX I went to my old partnas shop, Platinum Fades, he owns it and it's a clean shop with some good barbers. N.O. themed (he originally from there)

Mane I had my boy cut me up and he did me so PROPER (pause)

I've been back in Cali lil over 2 weeks now and I'm HIGHLY considering dumping this cat I fucc with who makes house calls and usually cuts me up....cuz he fuccin TRASH in comparison smh

But I'm scared to find a new barber outchea

:mjcry:

One of the only things I miss bout TX

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
After a barber pushed my shyt back. I'm now very clear when getting haircuts for them to leave my hairline where is is.

The 4 weeks when it was growing back in.

:mjgrin:

Hats everyday.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Mane no lie OP

I was in TX recently (used to live in the area) but I live back in Cali now

And while I was in TX I went to my old partnas shop, Platinum Fades, he owns it and it's a clean shop with some good barbers. N.O. themed (he originally from there)

Mane I had my boy cut me up and he did me so PROPER (pause)

I've been back in Cali lil over 2 weeks now and I'm HIGHLY considering dumping this cat I fucc with who makes house calls and usually cuts me up....cuz he fuccin TRASH in comparison smh

But I'm scared to find a new barber outchea

:mjcry:

One of the only things I miss bout TX

Find a good barber in a shop breh or else :ufdup:

unless you're a celebrity/athlete...no need to get a barber who does house calls :usure:

That's a smokescreen for whack barbers to provide a "convenience" instead of good barbering. .

You need to be in a setting where there's pressure on him not to fyck up your shyt, where you can see multiple angles in a professionally lit room...

barbers who do house calls are relying on your one mirror and "their word" for how good the cut looks afterward. Nyggas have you believing every word because there's no one else around :mjlol: