• I hate polls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Which one is more important? One one hand, your barber plays a role in your day to day life if you go weekly. However, the mechanic might only be seen every few months but the potential fukkery could put you in the red.

You: Man, my wedding is tomorrow. I need that A1 cut breh.
Barber: Come on in, I'll put you at the front of the line. I got you breh.
You: :obama:

You: I gave my car to moms so she could get around and get her meds. Can you do the inspection and make sure everything is straight?
Mechanic: Of course breh, bring the whip past my crib Saturday.
You: :obama:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Go to Mechanic.
fukk a hairline If I don't got the means to chauffeur the p*ssy, get what I'm saying?
I mean, even If I saw a barber on a weekly, nothing beats a good, reliable, trust worthy mechanic who doesn't gouge your pockets 'cause he knows you ain't knowledgeable about cars and will take his trumped up prices and advice.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Go to Mechanic.
fukk a hairline If I don't got the means to chauffeur the p*ssy, get what I'm saying?
I mean, even If I saw a barber on a weekly, nothing beats a good, reliable, trust worthy mechanic who doesn't gouge your pockets 'cause he knows you ain't knowledgeable about cars and will take his trumped up prices and advice.
I hope a lot of people realize how great it is to have a trustworthy mechanic. You go in for brakes and end up getting rotors, wheel bearings and a rack and pinion.
:mjcry:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I hope a lot of people realize how great it is to have a trustworthy mechanic. You go in for brakes and end up getting rotors, wheel bearings and a rack and pinion.
:mjcry:

Even If I were the type of dude to be shaped up every week, I keep hair on my head so all I need is a simple line up and sideburn trim and I'm good. I choose barbers at random and I've yet to see ANYONE fukk up a simple shape up and even if that was the case, it's a simple 5-10 dollars (15 or so more now, right? I ain't been to a barber regular since the late 90's)

But when you need something fixed on your car and you ain't the mechanic type or got a partner who you can brainstorm with and prolly figure it out..a good mechanic will be straight up with you and not look to take advantage on some bullshyt. I know some mechanic cats notorious for sneaking in extra parts'n'shyt out of your money that you don't need or who'd swap out a functioning part of your shyt and replace it with an old one from a wrecked vehicle on some bullshyt. The cost of owning and maintaining a car in a feasible manner is far more important to me than having a straight hairline.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
mechanic of course..but some nikkas on here wanna be the flyest nikkas walking :mjlol:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Mechanic

A good mechanic can save you thousands in repair, upkeep costs and fitting you in when he has a full shop :francis:

I mean is this really a serious question, anyone can be a barber :mjlol:

Last edited: