GOAT Comic series Kids 2 Kings, made by our Coli own, review and tag!

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kids 2 Kings - Episode 1 - Rumble in Kerma pt 1

The link above is for flash enabled browsers. If you want to watch it on your phone, you need to do the following.

1. go to the app store
  2. download the madefire comic app (Madefire App | Madefire)
  3. search kids 2 kings OR go to the indie section
  4. download and share with everyone you know.
"Written by Manuel Godoy and drawn by David Lenormand, Kids 2 Kings is a story about a young boy named Ausar whose life goal is to rule Kemet. This goal leads him on a journey to far off lands in the ancient world where he deals with the complicated issues involving wars and ancient gods that seek his death. He is acompanied by his kinfolk Seth, Auset, and Nehbet as they travel the world. The world of Black Sands is deep and the original cultures of the time are all represented in this sci-fi, fantasy retelling of ancient myths."
hqiPQiG.jpg

NIKvVfN.jpg

@Kamikaze Revy put that work in and tag the hell out of people.

Last edited:

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
Not much love for comics on thecoli, myself included tbh, but I'll check it out...anyone got an imgur link for a technically limited breh? :mjcry:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
This is amazing breh. The music, the sound ex, the animation, the story, the characters. Big shout out to everybody who worked on this. Dap, Rep, 5 stars, and Watched on DA.
All the character's are great, but my favorite character is Seth. Second favorite is Auset. I can feel the storyline getting better and better. Can't wait for the next part.
:whoo:
@Tenchi Ryu @LordLoco @TheLostOnes @Jayne @MR. WEST

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is amazing breh. The music, the sound ex, the animation, the story, the characters. Big shout out to everybody who worked on this. Dap, Rep, 5 stars, and Watched on DA.
All the character's are great, but my favorite character is Seth. Second favorite is Auset. I can feel the storyline getting better and better. Can't wait for the next part.
:whoo:
@Tenchi Ryu @LordLoco @TheLostOnes @Jayne @MR. WEST
ima check this out.
im still in a rut with what im writing out.