GOAT prison escape in Alabama

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A dozen inmates escaped from an Alabama jail not by cutting through steel bars, drilling through walls or ripping a toilet from a wall.

They used peanut butter.

Walker County Sheriff Jim Underwood told reporters Monday that the inmates used peanut butter to make the number on one of the cell doors look like the number on a door leading to the outside of the jail. An inmate then asked an unsuspecting jail guard in the control room to open his cell, saying he needed to get back in.

But unknown to the guard, he had inadvertently unlocked the door that opened to the outside.

“That may sound crazy, but these people are crazy like a fox,” Underwood said.

Inmates in Alabama jailbreak did not need a weapon to escape. They had peanut butter.

Alabama prison guards ya'all. :mjlol:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I wonder why nobody is talking about these thugs :mjpls:

tdy_news_gabe_manhunt_170801.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

Jailbreak: Inmates used peanut butter to fool guard - news - att.net

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
11 already back inside
:mindblown:

Happens damn near EVERY time. I swear 90% of the fools who break out end up right back in there with the swiftness.

Not Shakur though. :wow:

There's a breh in there just doing his time who loves peanut butter that's gonna go apeshyt with they take it away in a few days

:russ::dead:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:Swaaang: peanut butter.. No Jam

I wonder who the mastermind of this was
:Mexicoom: Cause 11 look innocent to me
:Mexicoom:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A dozen inmates escaped from an Alabama jail not by cutting through steel bars, drilling through walls or ripping a toilet from a wall.

They used peanut butter.

Walker County Sheriff Jim Underwood told reporters Monday that the inmates used peanut butter to make the number on one of the cell doors look like the number on a door leading to the outside of the jail. An inmate then asked an unsuspecting jail guard in the control room to open his cell, saying he needed to get back in.

But unknown to the guard, he had inadvertently unlocked the door that opened to the outside.

“That may sound crazy, but these people are crazy like a fox,” Underwood said.

Inmates in Alabama jailbreak did not need a weapon to escape. They had peanut butter.

Alabama prison guards ya'all. :mjlol:
tenor.gif