• Fiorina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In regards to the Bloomberg thing if he does decide to make an announcement he is running :mjlol: I'm wondering if we get a Trump style of announcement speech....but instead of "Mexicans" you hear Bloomberg talk shyt about Black people in his speech.

He has already said he does not believe young Black men should have guns to protect themselves

Michael Bloomberg suggests disarming minorities to ‘keep them alive’: report

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This is all hinged on the idea that Bernie doesn't completely destroy the already tenuous economy with some of his cockamamie ideas

Or that people don't grow immediately disenchanted and disinterested when none of the rainbows and gumdrops and guillotined CEOs he campaigned on don't come to fruition

I still think hes the best candidate though only because his ideas and ideology are so far out and opposite from Congress that it will just be a 4 year standoff, with minimal passing of cronyist bills. I think thats about the best we can hope for.
Bernie Sanders is not nearly the ideologue that he is being presented to be. He is not far off from the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. He is presenting traditionally liberal ideas in a more radical way. He would not call for an immediate 15 dollar minimum wage for example. Read through campaigns and look at records and the teams around people.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
FOX News is full of retards. They like Bernie because they underestimate how many Americans fukk with Bernie, just as they underestimated how many people would throw their establishment candidates in the bushes (no pun) in favor of Trump.

they thought Bernie and Trump were joke candidates.. now they are not so sure. It's starting to backfire.
Fox likes bernie because they want him to win the nominee, they are begging the viewers to vote for him.... Fox hates trump cuz hes going to destroy the establishment.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Wasserman Schultz appeared on CNN’s The Lead with Jake Tapper on Thursday, and was asked to explain how Hillary Clinton, who lost to Sanders in New Hampshire by 22 points, could receive as many delegates as the winner:

Tapper: Hillary Clinton lost to Bernie Sanders in New Hampshire by 22 percentage points, the biggest victory in a contested Democratic primary there since John F. Kennedy. But it looks as though Clinton and Sanders are leaving the Granite State with the same number of delegates in their pockets because Clinton has the support of New Hampshire’s superdelegates, these party insiders.

What do you tell voters who are new to the process, who says this makes them feel like it’s all rigged?”

Wasserman Schultz: Well, let me just make sure that I can clarify exactly what was available during the primaries in Iowa and in New Hampshire. The unpledged delegates are a separate category. The only thing available on the ballot in a primary and a caucus is the pledged delegates. Those that are tied to the candidates that they are pledged to support and they receive a proportional number of delegates going into, going into our convention.

Unpledged delegates exist really to make sure that party leaders and elected officials don’t have to be in a position where they are running against grassroots activists. We are as a Democratic Party really highlight and emphasize inclusiveness and diversity at our convention and so we want to give every opportunity to grass roots activists and diverse, committed Democrats to be able to participate, attend, and be a delegate at the convention. And so we separate out those, those unpledged delegates to make sure that there isn’t competition between them.

Tapper: I’m not sure that, that answer would satisfy an anxious young voter but let’s move on.

Sanders won 15 delegates and Clinton nine based on the New Hampshire primary results, but Clinton picked up six superdelegates to tie Sanders, despite being blown out by the voters.

trust the system :mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yeah superdelegates is not a real issue, in the end they will vote for whoever has the most delegates

Last edited: