God of War | PS4/ PC |

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So for any brehs getting it on Amazon hoping it comes tomorrow :francis: I just requested a cancellation and it went through a second later. I pretty sure Amazon fukked up and doesn't have enough copies. I'm going digital

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So for any brehs getting it on Amazon hoping it comes tomorrow :francis: I just requested a cancellation and it went through a second later. I pretty sure Amazon fukked up and doesn't have enough copies. I'm going digital
I'm copping from GS tonight and returning my Amazon copy tommorow. Play early and still get the discount.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
So you can't cop a physical copy off Amazon?
:stopitslime:
its crazy when amazon sells out of physical copies it gotta be prime memebers eatin off that discount...idk why u nikkas didnt have ya pre order locked in since jan...unless u didnt anticipate everybody and their grandom wanting to play this

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
its crazy when amazon sells out of physical copies it gotta be prime memebers eatin off that discount...idk why u nikkas didnt have ya pre order locked in since jan...unless u didnt anticipate everybody and their grandom wanting to play this

A lot of nikkas better learn their lesson from this and preorder RDR2 now.:ehh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Mines just shipped out a little over a hour ago. Honestly I feel like the earlier you buy the game the better chance Amazon doesn’t fukk it up. I copped this back in February paid in full.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cause I wasn't planning on buying this shyt, and it's not a big deal now anyway, just won't cop it now til they restock