God

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To put it in perspective, an adult tells two children "Santa Claus is real."

The thinking child is going to ponder that. Questions are going to arise. Inconsistencies exposed. Eventually the child is going to do research and realize the truth.

Now let's say the other child doesn't think. When told Santa is real, he says "Aight cool."

The thinking child tells his peer "We've been lied to. Santa Claus isn't real."

The non thinking kid's response? "You're just jealous because Santa likes me and gives me good presents. :umad:"

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Obviously the concept of God is going to be on the mind of a nonbeliever. It was them thinking about the concept that led them not to believe.

Nonbelievers have likely devoted more thought to the idea of God than believers. ...which is actually why they don't believe. :pachaha:

To put it in perspective, an adult tells two children "Santa Claus is real."

The thinking child is going to ponder that. Questions are going to arise. Inconsistencies exposed. Eventually the child is going to do research and realize the truth.

Now let's say the other child doesn't think. When told Santa is real, he says "Aight cool."

The thinking child tells his peer "We've been lied to. Santa Claus isn't real."

The non thinking kid's response? "You're just jealous because Santa likes me and gives me good presents. :umad:"

Are you saying kids who don't believe in Santa Claus spend all day thinking about Santa Claus?
Ae4qrox.png

4M5SUNZ.png

Daps
The sun arise up and the sun goeth down then hasteth to the place where he arose.

:ohhh:

The wind bloweth to the south then turneth about towards the north and whirleth about continually.

:yawn:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying kids who don't believe in Santa Claus spend all day thinking about Santa Claus?
Ae4qrox.png

4M5SUNZ.png

I'm not saying atheists spend all day thinking about the idea of God.

It is an interesting topic to them...just like Santa would be to a kid that's done the research and is surrounded by people who still believe.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sun arise up and the sun cometh down then hasteth to the place where he arose.

:ohhh:

The wind bloweth to the south then turneth about towards the north and whirleth about continually.

:yawn:

Don't forget.

One Biblical account said God made "the sun stand still". :duck:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I'm not saying atheists spend all day thinking about the idea of God.

It is an interesting topic to them...just like Santa would be to a kid that's done the research and is surrounded by people who still believe.

So atheists don't spend all day thinking about God, yet no one said anything about God and this atheist decided to make a thread in His Honor?
Ae4qrox.png

I'm gonna need another latte with the responses you're giving me.
4M5SUNZ.png

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So atheists don't spend all day thinking about God, yet no one said anything about God and this atheist decided to make a thread in His Honor?
Ae4qrox.png

I'm gonna need another latte with the responses you're giving me.
4M5SUNZ.png

If you create a thread, is the topic automatically something you think about all day every day?

They wouldn't have to since there's actual evidence that Santa doesn't exist.​

Prove Santa isn't real.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'd have to think about it at least once.
Ae4qrox.png

So how often do you think about Santa Claus, breh?
4M5SUNZ.png

Obviously the concept of God is going to be on the mind of a nonbeliever. It was them thinking about the concept that led them not to believe.

Nonbelievers have likely devoted more thought to the idea of God than believers. ...which is actually why they don't believe. :pachaha:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

Except this isn't always true. What then?
Ae4qrox.png

Perhaps in addition to your lack of understanding of God, you also have a lack of understanding of believers.
4M5SUNZ.png