GODDAMN TRUMP, GOP Republican Launches Independent Presidential Bid :pachaha:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Joe Scarborough ventured into Bill Kristol territory Monday morning, saying on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that unnamed sources tell him an unnamed independent presidential candidate will enter the race at this late stage to try to stop Donald Trump.

"It does appear that there is going to be a well-funded independent candidate ... that is going to at least try to get on 20 t0 30 state ballots," Scarborough said. "They still believe they can go past the 270 threshold, so this person will be able to be in debates. But certainly it is aimed, I believe — and this is just my conjecture, based upon the people I've been speaking with — that this has more to do with stopping Donald Trump than actually electing the president."

"I suspect it will be closer to David French than, say, John Kasich," Scarborough added, referring to the National Review columnist who decided not to run after Kristol, the Weekly Standard editor and #NeverTrump crusader, floated his name. "That said, this will be a person that will allow Republicans to say, "I'm going to vote for this third-party candidate, rather than Gary Johnson."

Shortly after Scarborough's tease, BuzzFeed's McKay Coppins reported that he had solved the mystery: Evan McMullin, Brigham Young University graduate, chief policy director of the House Republican conference and veteran of the CIA.

number is climbing rapidly now, of course. But McMullin has a long way to go before catching Trump, who has 10.7 million followers.

Scarborough quickly seconded the report that McMullin is the mystery candidate.

Joe Scarborough’s mysterious new independent candidate is … Evan McMullin?

Gary Johnson/William Weld and Jill Stein you're IN TROUBLE. Also, we need Bernie to come back to make this a 6 person race :mjcry:

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Trump is doing a perfectly efficient job of losing the election on his own so I don't see what the point of drafting a zombie candidate at the last minute just to sabotage him is. All this will do is give him an excuse when it's over and make a martyr out of him in the eyes of his supporters.

Seems a little counter productive but who knows what the real end game is for Bill Kristol, Money Mitt and the rest of these bitter self-entitled relics that are plotting behind the scenes :manny:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Trump is doing a perfectly efficient job of losing the election on his own so I don't see what the point of drafting a zombie candidate at the last minute just to sabotage him is. All this will do is give him an excuse when it's over and make a martyr out of him in the eyes of his supporters.

Seems a little counter productive but who knows what the real end game is for Bill Kristol, Money Mitt and the rest of these bitter self-entitled relics that are plotting behind the scenes :manny:
If these moron GOP dudes are butthurt they should just endorse Libertarian Gary Johnson. Having some no name schmuck now isn't going to help. Also, they said that they plan to fund him. I wish an Independent would come in and challenge Clinton.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If these moron GOP dudes are butthurt they should just endorse Libertarian Gary Johnson. Having some no name schmuck now isn't going to help. Also, they said that they plan to fund him. I wish an Independent would come in and challenge Clinton.

:mjlol: breh, all jokes aside

just accept Hillary Rodham Clinton as ur next president -right now!

so, the pain on Nov.8 wont be so bad :russ:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
They should just give it up.... :mjlol:
That's not democracy. You never give up the fight. Real conservatives need to get behind this gentleman, especially in closely contested red states. Conservatives finally have their man in Evan McMullin. Let's hope he can act quickly to get on as many state ballots as possible.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's not democracy. You never give up the fight. Real conservatives need to get behind this gentleman, especially in closely contested red states. Conservatives finally have their man in Evan McMullin. Let's hope he can act quickly to get on as many state ballots as possible.

HqFYFHO.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In order to make it true Democracy, we need Stein and Johnson in the debates. This 15% threshold is undemocratic. The people deserve to hear more voices.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
In order to make it true Democracy, we need Stein and Johnson in the debates. This 15% threshold is undemocratic. The people deserve to hear more voices.
Nah we don't need those other people. Just this guy.