Going Back to Work After Vacation Unappreciation Thread

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This shyt is unbearable. Reality hit hard as fukk the moment I clocked in at 4:50am :snoop:
Why tf is everybody always so talkative @ 5 in the morning. My nikka I ain't never got shyt to talk about with NOBODY at 5 in the morning.
"Hey Coolest Negro, how was your vacation pal" :skip:

"We sure missed ya, didja being me a souvenir? :skip:

" Guess what happened while your were gone" :bryan:

Bruh idgaf. What makes it worse, I'm the only black male here. There are 3 black people here. Well 5 if you count the mixed girls. I just keep to myself. Eveeybody always asking me why are you so quiet? It's cause I be secretly wanting to kill half of yall out of frustration.

Man life can be so redundant and mundane. When your got a wife and kids to care for, it can be suffocating trying to find some personal relief or time to yourself. Working at a crappy job that you know you're better than is the proverbial glue that brings all this crap together into a glorious voltron of bullshyt.
I've been here for 4hrs already and I'm ready for another vacation.

Daps
If you are black it hits extra hard. Working with CACs is actually stress inducing and bad for your health it’s shown to raise cortisol levels which leads to heart attacks and strokes.
I work in a government office with mostly people of color. Black folks in power are the worst, I’m one of them and am always shocked when people say how nice I am or easy to work with. These older black and Hispanic women will make you lose your shyt.

Daps
If you are black it hits extra hard. Working with CACs is actually stress inducing and bad for your health it’s shown to raise cortisol levels which leads to heart attacks and strokes.
I work in a government office with mostly people of color. Black folks in power are the worst, I’m one of them and am always shocked when people say how nice I am or easy to work with. These older black and Hispanic women will make you lose your shyt.