Going on vacation by yourself

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a girl, and every time I try to do a group trip, when the time comes close my friends/family all come with excuses instead of plane tickets :comeon:

Any of y'all travel solo? Tips/advice?
In 2021 its normal to travel solo
Again depends where you going

Plus if you got a good cell phone u good

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's possible & perfectly fine.

I never been on vacation by myself, but I once went with a female friend on vacation. She just stayed at the hotel, I went out exploring the country by myself, so it felt like I went by myself.

Use dating apps to set up dates with females to show u around, before u arrive

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vacationing alone is absolutely cool with me mostly because I don't have to adjustment my plans or time to meet someone elses. When I vacation by myself, I get up whenever I want to get up, sleep whenever I want to sleep, go to the tourist destinations and explore around the area. I knew that if i brought along other people, i couldnt go to the places i wanted to go to because i adventure, I ADVENTURE. I know how to enjoy my own company without needing anybody else so... I usually feel bad for those around me because I know if they were doing what I was doing on vacation, they'd join along too. Just minding my business. There's a relieving feeling going somewhere that you dont live thats far as hell where nobody knows you and you aren't trying to know anybody either.

To me, my version of fun isn't partying and socializing at clubs and etc. I'm more into traveling, exploring, thrills, suspense, adventures, unpredictable shyt, learning and etc. Not letting the world know is even better. That's why I'd rather drive to somewhere than fly even if I'm driving alone unless flying is a must. Flying is boring and painful too.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ive been to every trip since 2013 solo and always love it

I always meet people wherever I go
I do what I want
I eat where I want
If I’m bored I leave when I want and go elsewhere
can Book last minute
Can stay in a 5 star hotel or if I feel like it a 2 star

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you have to be a certain type of person to vacation alone. I don't think I would have fun just being by myself everyday.

Don't knock it til you try it. You probably scared to go to the movies or bookstore by yourself.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ain’t nothing wrong with it :smugfavre:

I’ve done it & had a great time :blessed:…then my wife called :martin:

I went to NO during Prospect 4 by myself. Got some great food & got to see some great art. Did the same with Miami. I’m up in NY all the time so I wouldn’t consider it a vacation. When it’s west coast or sporting events and concerts I go with friends cuz I really don’t know the law of the land

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don't have a girl, and every time I try to do a group trip, when the time comes close my friends/family all come with excuses instead of plane tickets :comeon:

Any of y'all travel solo? Tips/advice?

I just got back from a solo trip.
Tips- pick somewhere thats relatively safe. And do your best to stay in the safer parts of the city or where you can easily blend in.

Do what the fukk you want to do not what is expected of you to do on a vacation.

Find a local black owned spot and talk to the people who work there. If you get black uner drivers ask them.

Most importantly-relax. Enjoy yourself. Don't worry about being alone. Be secure in yourself.