Going to Eritrea will have a nicca's face on :noah: mode 24/7...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:mjlol:...Maybe because many of them are CHILDREN and/or have tribal scars. Like wtf. Eritrea has beautiful women get over it.

I notice people are really starting to overuse the word "fetishize".
Exactly throw some make up and Western clothing on the ones who aren't just flat out ugly or aren't children on those women and nikkas would say the same shyt...

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Would u say the DMV is segregated by ethnicity? Rather than race like in other areas

Not segregated, all live among the same areas in Nova, Moco, DC and PG attend the same high schools colleges and party at the same lounges. but are mindful of everyone's ethnic background. Aside from some ethnic jokes between everyone everybody is cool if they're in your social circle.

Certain Africans- Have certain Businesses in the DMV. Im Half Nigerian- but I benefit from Being half, i work in the IT Medical field for a Nigerian owner. But if I wanted to buy a gas station... it would probably be in my best interest to link up with some Ethio/Eritr people they own about 50% of all Gas stations in the DMV.

- Dudes need to learn if you wife a chick do it worth a purpose, I gotta Habesha homie, wifey material cause shes valuable, not cause shes good looking, that's just a bonus.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Not segregated, all live among the same areas in Nova, Moco, DC and PG attend the same high schools colleges and party at the same lounges. but are mindful of everyone's ethnic background. Aside from some ethnic jokes between everyone everybody is cool if they're in your social circle.

Certain Africans- Have certain Businesses in the DMV. Im Half Nigerian- but I benefit from Being half, i work in the IT Medical field for a Nigerian owner. But if I wanted to buy a gas station... it would probably be in my best interest to link up with some Ethio/Eritr people they own about 50% of all Gas stations in the DMV.

- Dudes need to learn if you wife a chick do it worth a purpose, I gotta Habesha homie, wifey material cause shes valuable, not cause shes good looking, that's just a bonus.
:ehh:in the ny/nj i don't any black ethnicity dominates an industry except maybe Jamaican nurses and Caribbean domestics

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
really, put me on, tell her i'm nigerian
My nikka STFU. Lol. She was the one laughing at you when we were on Skype like 2 years ago. The bytch cracking up in the background.

She aint want you then :mjlol:

She sho dont want you now :francis:

But you can take the ugly friend...me :wow:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
CTGFHDBVEAE_6bx.jpg:large
CTGFJbdUsAEyCuu.jpg:large

CTGFL7tUkAA7bVL.jpg:large

CTGFOjSUkAAr5LR.jpg:large

CTGFQUpUsAEfBtQ.jpg:large

CTGFSRnUAAA9GrU.jpg:large

CTGFWRQUEAA725i.jpg:large

CTGFYMyUEAAW2Za.jpg:large

CTGFaApUYAA3L7D.jpg:large

CTGFcngU8AAj7bq.jpg:large

CTGFeRBUcAABlg-.jpg:large

CTGFf4yUYAQsXIu.jpg:large

CTGFhiRU8AEPeuf.jpg:large

CTGFjH3UEAA9LZX.jpg:large

CTGFkrsVAAAgKAz.jpg:large

CTGFmQxUEAAT8IM.jpg:large

CTGFnzYU8AAqtJs.jpg:large

CTGFplhWwAED8uU.jpg:large

CTGFs6rVEAA3PAk.jpg:large

CTGFuawVEAAXTaA.jpg:large

Shyt dont make do damn sense...I can't imagine walking around with my face stuck on :noah: all day.
Is it me or do those chicks look the same:patrice: