Going vegan or vegetarian?

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Are there any vegans/vegetarians or people who have tried a vegan/vegetarian diet here? After watching a few of this guy's videos I'm over here like :patrice:.

Is this just another vegetarian/vegan propaganda channel? Are there studies that counter the studies he quotes?

And to any vegans/vegetarians here, can you recommend any youtube channels, books, or websites that have good recipes?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Turned vegetarian about 6 years ago, Vegan about a year now.

Mostly because of animal welfare, but really there's almost only benefits to it.

Need to watch your diet if you're lifting now, I lost mad kilos the first year of my vegetarianism because I was fukking up.

Youtube: John Venus is good to start on. When I get home I'll check my other sources.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I've watched a few documentaries that show the benefits of Vegetarianism and Veganism to be really appealing to someone of my mind-set and values.

I feel I'm just weak to the traditions of meat eating, I fukk with meat too much to just stop. I've recently reduced my meat (red) and carb intake, mostly for gym regime but also increased my plant based foods to see what it's like and it's not too bad.:ehh:

I'm not sure I could go full vegetarian anytime close because a bacon burger is crack to me:noah: but you think if I slowly reduced meat like 4 meals a week including meat then 3 etc. it could work?:lupe:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Did for years

Oddly enough my healthy got better as I began lifting and eating meat :manny: