good job feminists, this is the bullshyt they encourage

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
What does some gay kid on social media have to do with your kids? Hate to break it to you, but if your kid is straight then no amount of "TimmyThicks" :russ: is going to change that. If the kid is gay well their gay not because they looked at some kid on social media and decided well I think I'm going to be gay today. It doesn't work that way and you know it.

:dame:
I won't presume to confirm or deny how "it" works. The Jury is out on that, but I am leaning towards learned behavior/psychological....if we are being honest here.:hubie:

I think many of you people deny the link with social norms and behavioral acceptance. There is a war on positive rooted "social norms," also a war on reason. New Language is being crafted as I type this concerning a new identity space. Who is vetting this language? Why is it everywhere? I imagine when my kid is in her teens, some of this identity interpretive lingo will be cemented/validated....certainly on the vapid social media space. You know what kids love to believe in thier teens? That they are special unique snowflakes, and that they are misunderstood. The precursor to actual identity formulation. We have adults that are still in this identity space...starved for validation. :yeshrug:

Me and her Mother will validate her, we will set an example of how a man and woman treat each other. I will be the love of her life until she finds my younger non related replacement. I will do this with intent and tireless effort and devotion. Not to ward off the gay effect, but because its natures preference and is congruent to universal law. :francis: