Good-Looking Brehs Y'all Ever Been Hit With The Friendzone?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
People say if you get friendzoned it's because the chick ain't find you that attractive. I would say I'm a good looking dude and I've been hit with the friendzone twice.

And both chicks from I can tell, found me physically attractive.

So what's up coli scientists? Y'all hypothesis' ain't adding up. :martin:

Brehettes have y'all ever put a nikka you found physically attractive in the friendzone and he didn't have anything off putting like kids, a bad attitude or sumfin?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Attractiveness is more than good looks though.
Truth. You can pretty on the eyes but corny, disagreeable/unlikable, phony, unsure of yourself (i.e. how everyone says India Westbrooks tries to be like Rihanna instead of herself)

Looks only grab people's attention, but when they open their mouth to speak, that can seal the attraction or finding out a little more about their personality.

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
How so? She be doing surveys breh I don't.

Aren't I the woman basher tho? :troll:

I make threads on a whole variety of stuff, she makes threads on the same things.
Yeah. Like she be damn near interrogating dudes on here:russ:

On topic: I'll count myself as average, but I'm still replying anyways:yeshrug:

I don't get put into friendzones because I'm goofy and extremely childish. Some would say annoying...

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Same way you can fall in love with someone online who you've never seen. The personality is what drew you in. Sometimes you don't even need to see a photo of the person to know they have a beautiful aura.

Looks are not the be all end all.

So many gorgeous women get ignored, have dating problems, get outshined by women aren't half as physically attractive as them. I see it all the time on Tumblr. These girls barely get 20 notes on a selfie and don't have many followers.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Truth. You can pretty on the eyes but corny, disagreeable/unlikable, phony, unsure of yourself (i.e. how everyone says India Westbrooks tries to be like Rihanna instead of herself)

Looks only grab people's attention, but when you open their mouth to speak, that can seal the attraction or finding out a little more about their personality.
That don't apply to me though.

:duck: I can talk to and relate with a lot of people no matter what background they come from. Young and old too.

I think I get friendzoned cause I'm not sexually aggressive enough and cause I don't have the energy certain chicks are attracted to :yeshrug::manny:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
3GfGv3q.jpg

:dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Same way you can fall in love with someone online who you've never seen. The personality is what drew you in. Sometimes you don't even need to see a photo of the person to know they have a beautiful aura.

Looks are not the be all end all.

So many gorgeous women get ignored, have dating problems, get outshined by women aren't half as physically attractive as them. I see it all the time on Tumblr. These girls barely get 20 notes on a selfie and don't have many followers.
:duck:Tumblr don't count, we talking real life and plus if those girls get no notoriety then it ain't really cause of their looks. A lot of bad chicks on the gram with no followers.

Giselle

Daps
People say if you get friendzoned it's because the chick ain't find you that attractive. I would say I'm a good looking dude and I've been hit with the friendzone twice.

And both chicks from I can tell, found me physically attractive.

So what's up coli scientists? Y'all hypothesis' ain't adding up. :martin:

Brehettes have y'all ever put a nikka you found physically attractive in the friendzone and he didn't have anything off putting like kids, a bad attitude or sumfin?
I told you this already. You are annoying. It's obvious that they don't find you as attractive as you think you are and/or you are annoying and they don't really like your personality like that.