Good news about the Dee Barnes situation.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't dre just help her out? I mean she was married to the late ricky harris who was his homie. An apology and a measly useless settlement after beating the woman up can't be enough to clear his conscience. There's a reason why he hides all the time, that dude is still battling with crazy demons till today.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Why didn't dre just help her out? I mean she was married to the late ricky harris who was his homie. An apology and a measly useless settlement after beating the woman up can't be enough to clear his conscience. There's a reason why he hides all the time, that dude is still battling with crazy demons till today.

:ohhh:

Wake up in the A. M. Compose a Beating
:wow:

cfd5fda8-b440-4fe6-b06e-a3ec75a6b770_100_h_6.gif

She's a pioneer.. One of the first ones to experience beats by dre
:mjcry:

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Once again what does dr Dre have to do with anything

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again what does dr Dre have to do with anything

what did she have to do with the nwa beef? dre was a punk who was scared of ice cube and decided to go beat a woman just like the closet homo that he is, don't know why you are caping for that lame ass fagggot.

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
what did she have to do with the nwa beef? dre was a punk who was scared of ice cube and decided to go beat a woman just like the closet homo that he is, don't know why you are caping for that lame ass fagggot.
I still don’t understand what Dr. Dre has to do with getting her a job lol

Did the bully who beat your ass in elementary help you get a job too breh?:mjlol: