Good opinion piece on why the WWE should shutdown it's PC.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So Cora Jade tore her ACL. We ready to have an honest discussion on why so many of the women’s talents down there in the PC keep suffering major knee injuries?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So Cora Jade tore her ACL. We ready to have an honest discussion on why so many of the women’s talents down there in the PC keep suffering major knee injuries?
Because its a common injury for Wrestlers & Athletes in general :comeon:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Today I learned indies are now PCs :mjlol:
“Performance Center” is just the name of a building. Have no idea why MFs are so confused by that.

You say you work in college athletics, You should know that all athletic facilities have a name they’re called.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It's because of the modern "indy" style of wrestling that's predicated on risky spots instead of psychology :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I think this is a premature article because Vince & Kevin Dunn are just now leaving and they purposely sabotaged lots of "Triple H's" guys from NXT.

Now, see the fact that virtually ALL of the women who are big stars came through the PC, why is that?

Because Vince & Kevin Dunn didn't really care that much about women's wrestling and "let" the women succeed (relatively speaking), especially as long as they could put Charlotte on top.

Now, Vince is gone, we're going to see a lot more PC guys not be held back by purposely bad booking designed to "feed" them to Cena or Roman

Just think about how HOT Bray Wyatt was in 2013/2014 before they fed him to Cena

Same with Rusev, when he had Lana & was from Russia. Vince purpsely tried to break their marriage up by putting them in "cuck" storylines & of course, feeding Rusev to Cena. He could've literally ben our generations Iron Sheik

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think this is a premature article because Vince & Kevin Dunn are just now leaving and they purposely sabotaged lots of "Triple H's" guys from NXT.

Now, see the fact that virtually ALL of the women who are big stars came through the PC, why is that?

Because Vince & Kevin Dunn didn't really care that much about women's wrestling and "let" the women succeed (relatively speaking), especially as long as they could put Charlotte on top.

Now, Vince is gone, we're going to see a lot more PC guys not be held back by purposely bad booking designed to "feed" them to Cena or Roman

Just think about how HOT Bray Wyatt was in 2013/2014 before they fed him to Cena

Same with Rusev, when he had Lana & was from Russia. Vince purpsely tried to break their marriage up by putting them in "cuck" storylines & of course, feeding Rusev to Cena. He could've literally ben our generations Iron Sheik
There’s not exactly a thriving indie women’s wrestling scene to pick from.