Got about a month and a half left on my cut brehs, the struggle is real...

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nah I have to force myself to eat more to compensate for all of the calories I burn. I work a physical job for twelve hour shifts 3 days a week so that with working out and everything else has me burning way more calories than I need to which is why I lost a lot of muscle and I'm not cutting carbs so I don't need to worry about glycogen, I drink a half gallon of milk a day. I just don't eat bullshyt

I'm not a foodie anyway so I never had a problem with eating right. My vice is alcohol and I'm going to be too busy now to drink like that so I'll be good on both ends. If I do drink it'll be just shots instead of my brews which I prefer over hard but haven't touched in months nor really care if I do again at this point :yeshrug: I like the extra money in my pocket and I'm gettin to old to be gettin fukked up like that
Yeah, I feel ya .

It's hard to eat clean down here in the NO. I cannot eat out if I do my lil diet plan is crushed. It's crawfish season down here, so every you go you smell boiled seafood.

The seafood isn't bad, it's all the salt and spice, on top of that its a requirement to drink beer if you attend a boil.

My nikkas be like "we bout to boil a sack", im making up excuses cause I know I got to go to the house and eat this chicken breast and veggies.

FML