Got Fired from my Job Brehs (UPDATE: We Made it brehs!)

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Aight, first and foremost, I'm not someone who drops threads. I just lurk till something is interesting.

But, I decided to drop a thread because I'm drunk as shyt and feeling slighted. Aight so I'm 22, and been lurking the coil since I was 15, this site basically raised me lowkey so I feel like yall will get me and if not, whatever.
My boss was an Italian dude from the Bronx, he seemed nice enough but he let me go without a fukking THOUGHT.
Idk truthfully, it was my first job since college so I'm salty as fukk. He fired me after TWO weeks because I "didn't pick it up fast enough." Idk I knew I was done my last week 'cuz he stopped being friendly to me and just treated me like a number. I was the sole black dude there so it sucked but I'm hoping shyt gets better.
Idk I graduated college with an Econ degree and a psych minor, I just wanna be successful. I've been writing books n shyt but I just wanna make it big.
Truth, Idk why I'm dropping this on this forum, but I just wanted to vent and I know yall listen, or at least view. So thank you.

UPDATE: Copped a new job. 22 years old and we outchea :blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
unfortunately thats the nature of white supremacy we are the last hired and first fired. Just do what you gotta to to stay afloat even if you gotta do uber or work at an Amazon warehouse and try to save extra money to invest or start a business. Always stay learning and improving yourself.

FlareBaller5

Hawkeye
Daps
Reppin
Iowa
It's good to vent

Luckily you wasn't even there long, I wouldn't even include it on my resume.

I hope things get better for you... good luck
Exactly I'm not putting this shyt on my resume but I was heavily involved on college so it's just wild to get fired cuz of fukking racism. Idk shyt just got me shook

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Keep your head up breh. Even 6 cert, 6 figures, 6 series, 6 jobs brehs got stories like these. Hope your financial situation manageable rn. Take a lil time to thug it out. Regroup, get back to the money, and DONT GIVE UP on the other sht you want to do :ufdup: