Got in a car accident ....

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fine but my back feels a little fukked up and I'm pretty sure my physiotherapist is going to tell me no weights :to:

I'm going to have to figure something else out here. I can't get derailed. Any advice, brehs?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Take the time off breh, it's not worth it. You'll be back

This.

Do some walking if you can, but nothing more. Your body IS working out in.a sense in trying to heal, help it. No need for bicep curls right now.

Best of luck and count your blessings, any car accident that sees everyone walking away alive is a blessing.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks, brehs. I'll listen to the docs and come back hard when the time is right.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Your body has a very good memory....once you are able to work out again your gains will come back much quicker than it took you to get them in the first place

You never know, you might actually enjoy your future journey back to the top.

Just keep your shirt on for a while, fat ass

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back at it. Did a chest and arms on Thursday and a back workout yesterday. My biceps and forearms were so nuked from my Thursday workout I walked around like a t-rex all weekend. No joke, the shaking from the riding mower hurt so much my girl had to cut the lawn :russ:. Important thing is I got through deadlifts yesterday with zero pain or discomfort. I also joined a new gym. My period of inactivity made me realize that paying $60 bucks a month for a YMCA membership when I only use the free weights is stupid. I found a place close to my work for $20 bucks a month. Has everything I need.

I'm back and focussed on vacation in December/next summer:steviej: