Got scammed by an Ethiopian thot and went the petty route

Maquina

Banned
Daps
this is based on a few request to expound on the story here: High value man threatens dime piece over $65

Intro - The Simp's Monologue: so this chic, I "e-met" randomly just on IG. I had seen her before and one day just slid in the DMs. Don't even know what I said, but this was before she started doing onlyfans and all the other debauchery that she does now. Usually don't kiss and tell but since this isn't a story about that and more about how she tried to do a G grimy, I'm going show who it was (also because she is hot and yall may want to go join her OF lol)

this is the shorty:

Chapter 1 - How to Catch A ....SIMP

So as I mentioned met shorty via DM - she was cool and we are going back and forth, I’m throwing game like I’m supposed to but nothing crazy. :takedat: She’s out in the A and I was talking about spots there I use to hit up. Anyway we eventually exchange numbers to chat and facetime.

This was over a course of about a month or more. I’m obviously chatting her up about visiting :shaq:, she’s hinting at coming down but trying to arrange time and finances. Never talked about me flying her down or anything like that. She confides certain personal stuff to me, but it was mostly light convo.

She was 100% a sweetheart , in my head I know how shorties play game but I was like maybe I actually found a good girl - I'm thinking marriage, kids, and white picket fence. I've seen guys on here talk about "raw no regret" and I could almost see this being the future for me:banderas:.

So when she hit me up one day, all frantic and distressed , I took notice.

Chapter 2 - Last Name Simp Son

Chapter 3 - Thot Cucks Simp

Chapter 4 - The Simp Strikes Back

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Na breh….. she coming down to the A….. she just ain’t seeing you.

My bad blowing a coli brehs spot but alls I’ms gonna say is you better ask @Rekkapryde :mjgrin: :hubie:

Now continue your story but @Rekkapryde be dirty macking and slaying these ho’s :mjlol:

Treating them like Marilyn Monroe in that movie Blonde :pachaha:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
mentioned onlyfans

giphy-downsized-large.gif