GrandMaster Flash.....A Fraud???

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think its because people don't tend to like to see a group with out all the members. Most people think of them as a whole package. Saying Public Enemy with no Flava Flav wouldn't really make a difference from the music stand point but then the people paying for tickets feel like they aren't getting their money's worth. I think that's the same situation with them.

It shouldn't be because grandmaster flash literally didn't do shyt on any if those records... Flav has parts in songs wether adlibs or a verse here and there so that comparison is completely off

Plus flavs name isn't separate from the group. They were branded correctly

tybo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yaheard: Can you give me an example?

Scorpio: Here’s a true story. Do you remember when Rakim had that big campaign with Hennessy? Where they had the posters, the billboards all around the country? They wanted to do us, the original Grand Master Flash And The Furious Five. And all that was, was just taking a picture for all the print adds and they were going to give us a half million dollars, just for the picture just to do the campaign. They didn’t know us personally but they knew Chubb Rock. Chubb Rock says he will get in contact with us. So the day Chubb finds out, Flash happens to walk into the club that day. Chubb sees Flash like “Yo, such and such is looking for you and told him about it and Flash calls and tries to get the shyt for himself says “right now i’m not doing nothing with the fellas” you know trying to get the shyt for him. Deads the whole deal just like that. Got hundreds of those stories!
I'm calling :duck: on this!! Have you guys seen Flash lately? There is NO WAY he would turn down half a mil just to spite these nikkas! :rudy: