Grant Williams: “I Can Say CONFIDENTLY the Celtics Were Better Than The Warriors” EDIT: STEPH EHTERS GRANT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AT THE ESPYS

Glorious

All Star
Daps
sisko-react.gif

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I agree with all of that. Hopefully it isn't a series they have to sit with the rest of their lives and that they get another opportunity to rectify it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Their lack of an actual PG caught up with them in the end as those awful 3rd quarters where they reverted to first half of the season Boston could have definitely used someone that knew how to calm things down.

It’s actually surprising they got as far as they did, but they all someone learned to elevate their playmaking skills in half a season including Tatum.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except they were :mjlol: Cavs was a choke job and Raptors was bc of serious injury to a superstar and a star

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

They didn’t get the job done when it mattered just like Boston, and that still didn’t stop them going around claiming they were the best.

This is athlete talk, y’all kill me with the fake outrage

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
He's listing all the other stuff -discipline, spacing, focus, trust in the system, experience etc- as if it's random unimportant things lmao

And yeah they weren't supposed to win G4. That's what Champions do : win games they're not supposed to. And conversely non-Champions lose games they're supposed to win. Just like the Celtics did.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

They didn’t get the job done when it mattered just like Boston, and that still didn’t stop them going around claiming they were the best.

This is athlete talk, y’all kill me with the fake outrage
So if JT got injured and then Marcus Smart got injured and y’all got bounced in 4 that wouldn’t matter? Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve? Make it make sense :mjlol:
I can see the choking Cavs loss as being excuses but the Raptors loss :comeon:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if JT got injured and then Marcus Smart got injured and y’all got bounced in 4 that wouldn’t matter? Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve? Make it make sense :mjlol:
I can see the choking Cavs loss as being excuses but the Raptors loss :comeon:

It ain’t about excuses.

Again, this is athlete talk. Grant damn sure ain’t the first and damn sure not the last to think his team was better even though they lost a 7-game series. That’s the whole point.