Grave robbers discover the remains of an Egyptian God and and over 300 coffins buried next to him

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Dudes in here are funny. On the one hand, they constantly complain about the establishment hiding history. Then, when science actually presents them with the history they complain is being hidden, they cry 'Leave it alone!!!!'

Fukk Egypt.​
:umad:Senile c00n

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why does the third day rising not show up until Paul's visions in his dreams?

Who is Paul to have a vision and change the rules of Jesus?

And why were unitarian christans killed as heretics by Paul And why don't they believe in the resurrection even tho they are older than Paul's version?

three questions that make no sense in Christianity
I'm suspicious of Paul to be honest.

Lowkey I think he just rode the wave of Jesus to gain glory..which is why he complains of his trials and tribulations all the time.

Peter isn't complaining about suffering..because its what is expected of a Christian a follower of JESUS.

I believe PAUL said the right things so he could have control and status..as he saw that CHRISTIANITY was going to be the next big... "THING"

HE WAS A PHARISEE so he knew scripture which explains why some of this letters be having some stuff that makes you go :ehh: .

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I'm suspicious of Paul to be honest.

Lowkey I think he just rode the wave of Jesus to gain glory..which is why he complains of his trials and tribulations all the time.

Peter isn't complaining about suffering..because its what is expected of a Christian a follower of JESUS.

I believe PAUL said the right things so he could have control and status..as he saw that CHRISTIANITY was going to be the next big... "THING"

HE WAS A PHARISEE so he knew scripture which explains why some of this letters be having some stuff that makes you go :ehh: .
Thanks breh, i always felt paul was sketchy and looking for glory i just didn't wanna offend Christians by asking the deal

Resurrection is his handy work though, so what do you do about that?