Gravitational Waves Discovered!

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh ok
where doe the universe cast a shadow?:lupe:

My theory is the shadow is the outer galaxy, and what we call a parallel universe.

When you look at the universe, it has billions of galaxies, our galaxy is the Milky Way. Now, if our galaxy has light from the atoms constantly colliding, the shadow should be, in theory, somewhere in the regions outside of the galaxy. When you look at the region outside of a galaxy, it is not dense, so it gives off very little light. It only has around one atom per cubic meter, and very weak gas, BUT that doesn't mean the residual energy from the inner galaxy giving off light just disappears. I think it ventures off into the outer galaxy, and may be what we call dark energy, and dark matter!

Now, if we have conscience beings on this planet, why wouldn't we have a universe where there are other beings who do the opposite. Or in other words, in this universe you are black, but in another one, you are white. We see parallels in our everyday lives. We all are born with a left side, and the parallel to that is the right side. This is shown in all of nature. Even in the gender. A male is the parallel form of the female. Why wouldn't the universe not show the same thing?

You see the fabrics of gravity is the secret to discovering all of this out, which is why the finding of gravitational waves is so big:blessed:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
If gravity travels at the spped of light, do gravity waves travel at the speed of light?

....Because gravity waves are a distortion of space caused by gravity? Space-time can move at any speed right? Isn't that what the dark energy theory postulates?

This above my IQ level to be honest.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I just thought of something, and you seem like one who can help me refine the thought.

Do you think parallel universes are just the "shadows" of the universe? Let me it put it like this, if light will always create a shadow, on its smallest level, wouldn't a "shadow" be created for the universe, and give what we see as a parallel universe from the light being created within the atoms?
:ohhh:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If gravity travels at the spped of light, do gravity waves travel at the speed of light?

....Because gravity waves are a distortion of space caused by gravity? Space-time can move at any speed right? Isn't that what the dark energy theory postulates?

I don't see it traveling at the speed of light, because I would think it's a more slower reaction then the actual collision that causes it.

But like you wrote it may happen, I just think the added weight of the things within gravity such dust,etc. will slow down the speed. Light has very little weighing it down, so it can go as fast as it's allowed.

I think the more study that will be done on gravitational waves, they will find it's not so much about speed, but direction. If you have a wave, that means technically, you can have different areas come to a meeting point and be in parallel with each other. If gravity deals with time, that means you can jump back, and forth in time. In other words TIME TRAVEL! The issue would be how to read the waves. If you don't know where in time you are observing, you may cause a lot of problems.

Last edited:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I don't see it traveling at the speed of light, because I would think it's a more slower reaction then the actual collision that causes it.

But like you wrote it may happen, I just think the added weight of the things within gravity such dust,etc. will slow down the speed. Light has very little weighing it down, so it can go as fast as it's allowed.

I think the more study that will be done on gravitational waves, they will find it's not so much about speed, but direction. If you have a wave, that means technically, you can have different areas come to a meeting point and be in parallel with each other. If gravity deals with time, that means you can jump back, and forth in time. In other words TIME TRAVEL! The issue would be how to read the waves. If you don't know where in time you are observing, you may cause a lot of problems.

I am not a physicist, but what you are saying makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

as per general relativity, they believe it travels at light speed but it's yet to be confirmed. now that they can detect them, they'll be able to start measuring that.

this is some serious news though. it opens up a whole new way of viewing and measuring the universe. before this all we had was electromagnetism. and gravitational waves are more accurate, travel through everything unhindered and give us the ability to "see" things we couldn't before...like the middle of neutron stars...a more direct and deeper look at black holes...all kinds of shyt...even eventually the very first moments of big bang. and who the fukk knows what other stuff we can find and learn about.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Naw it travels at the speed of light. Google it

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not a physicist, but what you are saying makes absolutely no sense.
It's all good. Just because you don't understand something now, doesn't mean you never will. Just think it out, and you will get it. And you don't have to be a physicist to know how things work, and how they can be manipulated. Just learn the basics, and have a creative mind. I explained myself in simple terms, but I have a feeling you don't get it because you see the universe as a flat place,meaning you don't see it as a reactionary thing or a place that isn't fixed in position. Once you get over that, you will start noticing connections.

For instance we know the universe is expanding, I have theory why, but let me see if you can come up with your own. Why do you think it's expanding? This is also for those who are talking nonsense, but has yet to offer their ideas.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
It was a clear signal from the universe that Einstein got it right and his gravitational waves were real, revealing a cosmic event that unleashed a peak power 50 times the power output of all the stars in the universe combined.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited: