Grim History Traced in Sunken Slave Ship Found Off South Africa

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Also @po

They look like n1ggas to me. :manny: google pics of indigenous tribes of the solomon islands. They have kinky, nappy hair...

solomon-island-people06.jpg

2011-pikininis-solomon-islands.jpg

What AAs look like this? :childplease:

The "natives" you posted come from asia. DNA proves that. Also DNA proves that a black man in America has DNA older than any sub-saharan african group. Did you see that post earlier?

no it doesn't

The announcement of yet another discovery of a previously unknown lineage, haplogroup A00, in 2013, resulted in another slight shift in the estimate for the age of Y-chromosomal. Karmin et al. (2015) dated it to between 192,000 and 307,000 years ago (95% CI). The same study reports that non-African populations converge to a cluster of Y-MRCAs in a window close to 50kya (out-of-Africa migration), and an additional bottleneck for non-African populations at about 10kya, interpreted as reflecting cultural changes increasing the variance in in male reproductive success (i.e. increased social stratification) in the Neolithic.[3]

According to Cruciani et al. 2011, the most basal lineages have been detected in West, Northwest and Central Africa, suggesting plausibility for the Y-MRCA living in the general region of "Central-Northwest Africa".[18]

Scozzari et al. (2012) agreed with a plausible placement in "the north-western quadrant of the African continent" for the emergence of the A1b haplogroup. [19] The 2013 report of haplogroup A00 found among the Mbo people of western present-day Cameroon is also compatible with this picture.[1]

:what:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
THE PACIFIC ISLAND IS NOT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. You are comparing two different places in different locations.
:snoop:
Your completely missing the point. The point is: damn near every region in the world has an indigenous black population. The blacks in solomon islands resemble black people in the Americas (kinky nappy hair).

Also I posted the sentinelese to show that they are an uncontacted tribe, yet we still know about them.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Post some evidence like we have been supporting your Transatlantic argument. You want to nitpick, which you've completely failed at. Time to do more proving or you need to stop posting.
:rudy:YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANY EVIDENCE.
:aicmon:You posted some shyt that has NO REFERENCES.
:mindblown:YOU ARE DENYING A WIDELY KNOW FACT, TO WHICH PEOPLE CAN TRACE THEIR ANCESTRY BACK TO AFRICA.
:camby:I don't need Evidence for something that is DOCUMENTED AND WIDELY KNOWN. YOU NEED TO JUSTIFY YOUR ARGUMENT.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Also @po

They look like n1ggas to me. :manny:google pics of indigenous tribes of the solomon islands. They have kinky, nappy hair...
The "natives" you posted come from asia. DNA proves that. Also DNA proves that a black man in America has DNA older than any sub-saharan african group. Did you see that post earlier?

They are still finding pyramids and artifacts deep inside the jungles of mexico/guatamala... We gotta start challenging masta history brah.
WHERE IS YOUR PROOF, WHERE IS YOUR REFERENCES?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Something isn't fact because a bunch of slave minded negros accepted it. I guess its also a fact that you're "black" too :russ:. You've accepted every lot in life given to you without ever questioning it. Why do you accept your masters words so easily? The justification of my argument is that there is no proof of yours.
:camby:YOU ARE TROLLING SIR. YOU ARE DEFLECTING. WHERE IS THE REFERENCES TO THE BULLshyt YOU ARE POSTING?

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
solomon-island-people06.jpg

2011-pikininis-solomon-islands.jpg

What AAs look like this? :childplease:

no it doesn't

The announcement of yet another discovery of a previously unknown lineage, haplogroup A00, in 2013, resulted in another slight shift in the estimate for the age of Y-chromosomal. Karmin et al. (2015) dated it to between 192,000 and 307,000 years ago (95% CI). The same study reports that non-African populations converge to a cluster of Y-MRCAs in a window close to 50kya (out-of-Africa migration), and an additional bottleneck for non-African populations at about 10kya, interpreted as reflecting cultural changes increasing the variance in in male reproductive success (i.e. increased social stratification) in the Neolithic.[3]

According to Cruciani et al. 2011, the most basal lineages have been detected in West, Northwest and Central Africa, suggesting plausibility for the Y-MRCA living in the general region of "Central-Northwest Africa".[18]

Scozzari et al. (2012) agreed with a plausible placement in "the north-western quadrant of the African continent" for the emergence of the A1b haplogroup. [19] The 2013 report of haplogroup A00 found among the Mbo people of western present-day Cameroon is also compatible with this picture.[1]

:what:
Brah we already know that different groups of tribes live in these islands. The blonde hair on these pacific natives is not common, thats why its sensationalized. Also the woman in the middle on that top pic CAN look like shes from the caribbean.
I'm talking about the video that I posted (solomon islands). They look like blacks in the Americas...

Ok well that's even more proof that DNA isn't 100% understood yet. They are learning something new everyday. They just found pyramids deep in the jungles of mexico/guatamala 5 years ago.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Go back and read slave, that is the reason your so confused in the first place. You can also google some of the phrases. I will not allow you to be a lazy ******. That's why you don't question anything in the 1st place.
:francis:Just like I thought. A Racist Disinfo agent.You have no proof of any of your bullshyt.

:aicmon:Where is the books proving the majority of slaves where already here?
:comeon:Who are your scholars who say that the majority of slaves are not from africa?

:camby:@kp404 This guy is a troll, and I suspect a white supremacist, chick his use of the n-word after being shytted on for not having ANY references. Sude is not even from USA

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
:rudy:YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANY EVIDENCE.
:aicmon:You posted some shyt that has NO REFERENCES.
:mindblown:YOU ARE DENYING A WIDELY KNOW FACT, TO WHICH PEOPLE CAN TRACE THEIR ANCESTRY BACK TO AFRICA.
:camby:I don't need Evidence for something that is DOCUMENTED AND WIDELY KNOWN. YOU NEED TO JUSTIFY YOUR ARGUMENT.

You can't be serious, Those DNA test " to which people can trace their ancestry back to africa" has been proven to be a hoax years ago.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
******, people have seen me cam up. I am a black male. You will cry like a bytch because you're so victimized that if I call you a ****** as a person who's has a similar background as you, you will still cry. You are crossing up my words like a monkey ******. Now what are you gonna do crawl up and cry? LOL. These are the black males we have now. The world will say vicious things to you, nobody is going to pamper you. What are you going to do, world wide anti ****** patrol? Get real.

Where is any proof of YOUR argument though?????? They're are no books like that I know of like that and they're wouldn't be, thats why the NARRATIVE was created in the 1st place. Where are the books PROVING all slaves come from Africa?
DEFLECTIONS.

WHERE IS ANY DOCUMENTATION of slaves being of mostly indigenous origin, REFERENCE ANY fukkING WRITTEN PROOF.

NAME ANY SCHOLAR WHO SAYS THE MAJORITY OF SLAVES ARE NOT FROM AFRICA.

NAME ANY BOOK ON THIS MATTER.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Wenzel what his saying is.. that blacks were already in the America's.. Sure some off us got brought over from Africa, but not many. Because we were already here...

Which really makes sense if we're the first people :\

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
DEFLECTIONS.

WHERE IS ANY DOCUMENTATION of slaves being of mostly indigenous origin, NAME ANY fukkING WRITTEN PROOF.

NAME ANY SCHOLAR WHO SAYS THE MAJORITY OF SLAVES ARE NOT FROM AFRICA.

NAME ANY BOOK ON THIS MATTER.

There was no classification of "indigenous" origin. They were reclassified as "negros". All those scholars are going with a fukking NARRATIVE that was CREATED BY COLONIZERS. Where is the PROOF of this NARRATIVE??????

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
9sb72b.png

"NEGROS" arriving for sale. Note the Feathered Headdress and skirt or whatever. Same Looks as all the ones posted threw out this THREAD as people already in the Americas

14%2B-%2B1

18th century France
"Mascaron situé à Nantes, allée Brancas; visage de jeune homme, évocation de l'Amérique"

Mascaron located in Nantes, west Brancas; face of a young man, evoking America

----------------------------------
These arguments need to be approached like black people don't know who they are, because THEY DONT. I have an idea most were in the Americas and some Africans were brought. You have a Narrative all blacks came on slave boats from West Africa. Ok, fine. Lets now post things that can point us in the direction of each of our arguments because WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO WE ARE. Im posting all this shyt and all you nikkas can come up with is 4 brick under the sea.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Just like I thought. A Racist Disinfo agent.You have no proof of any of your bullshyt.

:aicmon:Where is the books proving the majority of slaves where already here?
:comeon:Who are your scholars who say that the majority of slaves are not from africa?

:camby:@kp404 This guy is a troll, and I suspect a white supremacist, chick his use of the n-word after being shytted on for not having ANY references. Sude is not even from USA

He's racist cause he question's blacks true history\lineage in America?

I knew you was a stupid motherfukka but damn.....