GTA V won't load

Ivan Trillwater.

This dikk ain't freeeee
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, MN and Dublin, OH
So I have a PS3 and I put in the disc and it won't load? It stays on a black screen doing nothing. It said I needed to update to a version then it has to install but shouldn't I be able to see it installing on my TV? And when I try to turn my PS3 off, it doesn't turn off.

Please help and thank you.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had this problem. once i ejected the disc, i realized why.. my son had gotten fingerprints on the disc. it wasn't very many either. you have to keep that damn thing in perfect condition to play it. it just shows you how large that game is. you put 8+ gigs on the hd, and then the blu-ray has to be in mint, to load it from the disc. if that's not your problem, then i'm stumped.:yeshrug:

Ivan Trillwater.

This dikk ain't freeeee
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, MN and Dublin, OH
i had this problem. once i ejected the disc, i realized why.. my son had gotten fingerprints on the disc. it wasn't very many either. you have to keep that damn thing in perfect condition to play it. it just shows you how large that game is. you put 8+ gigs on the hd, and then the blu-ray has to be in mint, to load it from the disc. if that's not your problem, then i'm stumped.:yeshrug:
I just got the game last night tho. And I just opened it

Should I turn the system off by unplugging it? Because it's not turning off by button. I'm kinda worried it won't turn back on if I do that

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Should I turn the system off by unplugging it? Because it's not turning off by button. I'm kinda worried it won't turn back on if I do that

Hold the power button down until it turns off. Then try again.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I had the same problem, disconnect your power cord once the screen stays black for like 2 or 3 minutes without the yellow light flashing. If the yellow lights is blinking on the PS3 then don't do anything, if only the green light is blinking then turn unplug the power cord from the back of the PS3 and plug it right back in. That should do it.