Gucci Mane X Al Pacino X James Franco X Benicio Del Toro "Gucci Will Come And Go" Brehs

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
gucci-mane-gq-style-03.jpg

Now Gucci is setting the stage for his next moves, in the fashion world and beyond. Back in July he appeared in a short video for Supreme directed by Harmony Korine, filmed at his home in Atlanta while he was still on house arrest. “Supreme is a legendary brand,” he says. “And Harmony is my close friend, so it was easy. He’s super creative. Me and him work good together because we just freestyle shyt, both of us don’t have no rigid mind state when we bring something to life. I love to act. It was just a great experience being in Spring Breakers, and it was just the beginning.” By this year’s end, Gucci says he’ll be releasing a movie he’s producing and acting in called The Spot. He’ll also start filming with Korine again soon for his next film, The Trap, which will star Benicio del Toro, Al Pacino, and James Franco (“That’s my boy,” Gucci says). And just last week, Gucci finalized a deal for his first book, with Simon & Schuster

Gucci Mane Sits Down with GQ Style His Third Day Off House Arrest

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
When "So Icey" came out, if you told me that Gucci Mane was going to eventually do mulriple films with the guy who made Gummo, I'd have never believed it...

This time in 2006, NO WAY in hell you would have gotten me to believe that Wop, Ross, Plies, TI, and Jeezy would still be HELLA relevant 10 plus years later.

That grind :blessed:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Same shyt people are saying about migos, thugger n frenchy now

add Future too. Remember how he was clowned, well not really clowned, but had people incorrectly predicting that he was only gonna be around for a year or two back when he broke out in 2011? nikkaz gonna learn to not underestimate that grind.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
add Future too. Remember how he was clowned, well not really clowned, but had people incorrectly predicting that he was only gonna be around for a year or two back when he broke out in 2011? nikkaz gonna learn to not underestimate that grind.
Funny how forum nikkas are predicting other nikkas downfalls and fall off a yet they're still posting about those same nikkas :mjlol:

Some hating shyt :scust:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When "So Icey" came out, if you told me that Gucci Mane was going to eventually do mulriple films with the guy who made Gummo, I'd have never believed it...
i swear i thought he was finished when jeezy dissed him and he went to jail after that murder, but he made the greatest come back in hiphop history

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: Gucci love too see my nikkas doing good after being in that Cage his music my not be my taste but you can never knock "Da Hustle" that's going against the code.

Movie sound dope Pacino:obama: