Gucci Mane & Young Thug - Young Thugga Mane La Flare

Vado

Told Rico He Should Of Knocked Ace Off
Daps
anyone know all the features?

Bruh I aint one of these nikkas but can understand how a regular nikka (which is what people who DON'T listen to them are) would view this topic. nikkas being corny is the reason why Hip-Hop heads don't take lil nikkas like keef, RHQ, Migos, etc. serious
nikka just leave slime

no one cares about your perception of an artist

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
my nikka can you do me a favor?

i would really appreciate it.

can you mix this August Alsina song together? Its called Ghetto and he got two versions

one featuring Yo Gotti and one featuring Rich Homie

i wanted to combine both versions

it should be easy cause the placement is completely different on both songs

if you could ill drop the files
Zippyshare.com - August Alsina - Ghetto (feat. Yo Gotti & Rich Homie Quan).mp3

Lemme know how it sounds, I just threw Rich Homie at the end after Alsina's last verse.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
anyone know all the features?

nikka just leave slime

no one cares about your perception of an artist
:childplease:nikka why you mad for, you want me recognize your post, well here, I just did. But I'mma post as I please hoe.

:childplease:now if you done nikka go----------->that way

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Bruh I aint one of these nikkas but can understand how a regular nikka (which is what people who DON'T listen to them are) would view this topic. nikkas being corny is the reason why Hip-Hop heads don't take lil nikkas like keef, RHQ, Migos, etc. serious
Breh I could care less if the fukkin backpackers take them serious or not.It's their loss.Let them listen to dusty ass songs and live in the 90s.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Partially through this. So far it's 6/10. Hopefully it'll get better.

Lef Some :ohlawd:

Edit: It didn't get better

6/10

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: B86

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
so after listening to this mixtape....thugger will killing it
and he straight rapping on it, no inaudible singing

because its all old verses :heh: Last good verses Wop had of Thug is on Molly and Lean

Thugga don't rap like that anymore :pachaha: I gave up waiting on ICF4, Tru Blood, Finally Home, Hi Tunes, etc :snoop: Baby need to fix that contract situation because Thug is sitting in purgatory :to:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
because its all old verses :heh: Last good verses Wop had of Thug is on Molly and Lean

Thugga don't rap like that anymore :pachaha: I gave up waiting on ICF4, Tru Blood, Finally Home, Hi Tunes, etc :snoop: Baby need to fix that contract situation because Thug is sitting in purgatory :to:

@Poitier Them nikkas at 1017 ain't stupid, they ain't about to come up off NOBODY who's under contract in any way shape or form w/them. You see Flocka is not about to drop another retail album no time soon and Thug gonna sit on the shelf until Guwop get home :heh:

Last edited: