Gucci Mane's Verse on Money Machine is the most lyrical verse of the year, heres why

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

The lyrics and flow speak for themselves and seem straight forward. but the verse and song has a hidden meanng

The entire verse comes back to one thing. a Machine.

He focuses on the word machine because it has a double meaning. The entire time he's describing something he mentions the machine involved. If you look at the verse you'll see the theme, that every machine serves its purpose. The song is about a money machine, but not only a money counting machine...

Gucci is describing himself as the MONEY MACHINE.

i know this might sound like a stretch and im just a Gucci stan whos reaching hard

but there's one more piece of evidence...:sas2:

read this letter Gucci wrote from prison last year

He calls himself the MACHINE :banderas:

Y'all worship the lyrics of that Lawn gnome Kendrick Lamar, alright thats fine but now that true Greatness has returned its time to stop stanning children :wow: :blessed:

@Gucci Balboa @Guwopaveli @GUWOPPERS @Cali_livin @MGM @MufasaChoppa @Mr. Negative @FBGPlank @Jahbarri @KravenMorehead™ @Juneya @Prince Cairo

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
fukk i meant to post this in the booth :francis:

can a mod move this

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

Im a part time rapper im a full time owner breaking rules and bending corners crack yo head with a corona :whew:

"waste deep up shyt creek,, tryna come up but the slope too steep

what you kill: what you eat

what you sow: what you reap

what you learn: what you teach

what you see: what you repeat

w i z o p"

so much real shyt spoken in such little words :wow:

thats efficiency right there :wow:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
the hate this dude, waka and oj da juiceman got outside of the south around '09 - '11 when they were getting a little more national exposure is crazy when you considered that dude is basically recognized as a rap legend now.

"he must be a broke rapper if he on the bus" :pachaha: