Guerillas in tha Mist >>>>>>>>>>>>> Fight The Power

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Compare this to the goofy songs Kendrick makes that people consider to be so revolutionary and militant
:mjlol:

I'm not a Kendrick stan by no means, but dude makes great music that compared to his contemporaries could be considered revolutionary.

you don't have to follow unwritten rules to make an impact. Tha Lynch had theres, Kdot, Cole, Lupe have theirs

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm not a Kendrick stan by no means, but dude makes great music that compared to his contemporaries could be considered revolutionary.

you don't have to follow unwritten rules to make an impact. Tha Lynch had theres, Kdot, Cole, Lupe have theirs

My point is there a difference between conciousness and militancy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yet you put down Kdot's music because people interpret his consciousness as a form of militancy? Why is that?

Because it is comical.

Awareness =/= presenting plans of action/identifying the reason for things.

Society doesnt mind black people being aware (hence white society bigs up kendrick) but they do not want black people getting any ideas of how to change their conditions.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Because it is comical.

Awareness =/= presenting plans of action/identifying the reason for things.

Society doesnt mind black people being aware (hence white society bigs up kendrick) but they do not want black people getting any ideas of how to change their conditions.

Well no shyt

White Society also bigged up Cube.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well no shyt

White Society also bigged up Cube.

They bigged him up when he became a movie star and by them he became a fakw crip with the westside connection stuff.

PLUS black struggle is fantasy to white people so the case you had back then was whites buying his old stuff because it was edgey.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
We're not even 2 posts in to this thread and the Kendrick Haters Coalition are here in full effect. :wow:

King Kenny, indeed. :wow:

The Drake haters confuse the shyt of me, and why I don't even bother with the booth anymore

Like breh...how the fukk can you sit around and focus on hating a dude you don't have to listen to?

Like these nikkas be watching anime, marvel movies, playing video games 247 but quick to call someone a faq because Take Care is one of the GOAT albums of the decade :mjlol: