Guess who else didn't go to Mandela's Funeral? Spin this!

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Maybe it is because it wouldn't have cost any of them 7 million dollars. Ya think? :gladbron:

My Yemeni brother, long time no chat

Ideally I'd like to point out that it would've cost 2 million not 7; that financial considerations, even if legitimate, was a shameful excuse to publicly give for not attending the event; and that if Netanyahu was concerned about expenses , he may wish to stop using Israeli tax dollars to fund home renovations and ice cream trips

But since it's you, :scusthov:, Why don't you tell us again how Israel can't withdraw from the West Bank, because next thing you know, the mighty Jordanian army will be in Tel Aviv?

:jawalrus:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Ideally I'd like to point out that it would've cost 2 million not 7; that financial considerations, even if legitimate, was a shameful excuse to publicly give for not attending the event; and that if Netanyahu was concerned about expenses , he may wish to stop using Israeli tax dollars to fund home renovations and ice cream trips

But since it's you, :scusthov:, Why don't you tell us again how Israel can't withdraw from the West Bank, because next thing you know, the mighty Jordanian army will be in Tel Aviv?

Jordan and Israel are working on water deal for the Dead Sea, lets be positive.

Did Palestine send a President? O wait...

Edit: Allegedly Abbas attended, but Palestine still isn't a country.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so i don't get the point of the thread......

To cape for Israel (this would be just too obvious)

or

To pretend that people are in love with dangerous and despicable world leaders, when in reality no one likes these guys......... And the only reason people dapp up Putin is,,,,,,, well........

I guess you'd have to be an alpha male to understand:yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To pretend that people are in love with dangerous and despicable world leaders, when in reality no one likes these guys......... And the only reason people dapp up Putin is,,,,,,, well........

People cape for Russia, Iran, and China like it's their job here. Anyone hear if Maduro attended?

There isn't a valid reason not to attend at the end of the day.
:heh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People cape for Russia, Iran, and China like it's their job here. Anyone hear if Maduro attended?

There isn't a valid reason not to attend at the end of the day.

Exactly. Every one of these nations has enough money to go five times over. It really goes to show you these people don't give a fukk about blacks at the end of the day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ideally I'd like to point out that it would've cost 2 million not 7

According to you? I'd like to know how you came to that.

that financial considerations, even if legitimate, was a shameful excuse to publicly give for not attending the event;

It is silly to think that one leader is more shameful than others in regards to an event, because he is more honest than the rest.

and that if Netanyahu was concerned about expenses , he may wish to stop using Israeli tax dollars to fund home renovations and ice cream trips

Picking and choosing expenses when its convenient is something every leader is guilty of :yeshrug:

Maybe in another thread, although I always cited centuries old Arab traditions of stabbing Jewish babies to death while they sleep, not necessarily the Jordanian army being in Tel Aviv.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
According to you? I'd like to know how you came to that.

It is silly to think that one leader is more shameful than others in regards to an event, because he is more honest than the rest.

Picking and choosing expenses when its convenient is something every leader is guilty of :yeshrug:

Maybe in another thread, although I always cited centuries old Arab traditions of stabbing Jewish babies to death while they sleep, not necessarily the Jordanian army being in Tel Aviv.

1- http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/israel-...ela-funeral-citing-high-travel-cost-1.1581508

2- figures you wouldn't recognize a scumbag move :manny:

3- all the more to reason to keep burning down olive trees and arbitrarily arresting 14 yr olds! :jawalrus:

On a side note:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...FQ?docId=2d7002c2-50dc-4ef8-ac26-8bf485c65f21

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1- http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/israel-...ela-funeral-citing-high-travel-cost-1.1581508

2- figures you wouldn't recognize a scumbag move :manny:

3- all the more to reason to keep burning down olive trees and arbitrarily arresting 14 yr olds! :jawalrus:

On a side note:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...FQ?docId=2d7002c2-50dc-4ef8-ac26-8bf485c65f21

1. You're right. 2 million is still quite a bit to attend a funeral.

2. Figures you would single out the Jewish state for criticism.

3. Hide yo wives, hide yo kids :rudy:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not surprised.

The Chinese, Russians, and Israelis been the access of oppression for a while now.

Hilarious thread tho.