Gundam Versus [PS4] G-Gundam DLC Jan 26th

Micron

Pro
Daps
Does anyone else play this game? I tried it out during the open Beta, and had a lot of fun due to it playing so much like Virtual-On. I'm looking to get people together for 3v3s. I'm still a novice so I appreciate all the practice I can get. Definitely looking forward to finally getting Shining Gundam and Master Gundam near the end of the month.

Micron

Pro
Daps
I bought this game.

I hate the controls so fukking much :mindblown:

LOL, yeah I despise the default controls. I understand that this game is meant to be played on an arcade stick, but whoever designed the default button layout is either an idiot, not very good at the game, or just someone who hates pad players. The default layout makes it almost impossible to boost and charge weapons at the same time, and it's a hassle trying to boost dive. People learning the game don't realize how bad the defaults are because they are just trying to get a grasp of the basics. It makes the learning curve higher than it should be.

For some people switching the boost button with the assist button makes things a lot easier, but to each their own. Either way, no one should be playing on default...but a lot of people do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this game still worth playing even if you've only seen a couple of Gundam series?

Looks kinda :lupe: but I'm not super up on the whole franchise overall

Micron

Pro
Daps
Is this game still worth playing even if you've only seen a couple of Gundam series?

Looks kinda :lupe: but I'm not super up on the whole franchise overall

Before playing this game, I had only seen a few Gundam shows outside the ones played on Cartoon Network. Scrolling down the character select screen for the first time was crazy because I had no idea there were that many Gundam shows, and there are a good 90 suits to choose from. I wouldn't expect anyone other than a hard core Gundam fan to have seen even half of all those shows. I basically just picked suits from shows I was familiar with and started from there.

The core of this game is the online 2v2. If you have a friend to play with the game will not only be a lot more fun, but easier to learn. The learning curve for this game is the same as for a fighting game. However the single player mode is not worth it at all. There is no story mode, no endings, and thus no spoilers. This is not the game to get if you are playing solo, or you are playing with wifi.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Before playing this game, I had only seen a few Gundam shows outside the ones played on Cartoon Network. Scrolling down the character select screen for the first time was crazy because I had no idea there were that many Gundam shows, and there are a good 90 suits to choose from. I wouldn't expect anyone other than a hard core Gundam fan to have seen even half of all those shows. I basically just picked suits from shows I was familiar with and started from there.

The core of this game is the online 2v2. If you have a friend to play with the game will not only be a lot more fun, but easier to learn. The learning curve for this game is the same as for a fighting game. However the single player mode is not worth it at all. There is no story mode, no endings, and thus no spoilers. This is not the game to get if you are playing solo, or you are playing with wifi.
On PlayStation, even the most trash of games will still get a little fanfare :troll: